AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Lush 2 Broken, Customer Service Slammed, Help?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

princesspeaches666

Cam Model
May 27, 2020
Chaturbate Username
Princesspeaches666
Hey all,

So sorry if this is posted elsewhere (searched and didn't see) but I am having some issues with Lovense Customer service.

About a week ago, my Lush 2 that I had for 2 weeks at that point died. It still says it's all connected, charges fully and all of that but doesn't vibrate at all. I usually use the Chrome Extention and I tried troubleshooting with the various control apps and such but that thing won't budge. I reached out to Lovense customer support originally and it took them six days to get back to me and they really just sent me a bunch of questions/asked me to do a bunch of stuff I already did. I'd really like them just to send me a replacement but based on their response time, the guy who answered me said they are getting 5x the regular amount of help tickets, I don't think that's gonna happen for a while. I feel like I am losing income having my Lush not work for me. I have other vibrators and have been using them but people really want the Lush and have been asking for it.
I'm just not sure what to do. I can appreciate the Lush team being slammed and dealing with everything as fast as they can. Has anyone ever dealt with them before, specifically in regards to getting a replacement product based on the one year warranty? I am also thinking of getting a Domi but I don't want to order another product if there are a lot of issues and I won't be able to get help.

Please help if you can, I really appreciate it!

I have been through a bunch of Lovense products, had 1 replaced through warranty ( the others wernt through lovense directly, they said they would replace those but I had to ship them to the usa to get the replacements and shipping was almost as much as a new one).

The lovense that I had through them directly that needed replacing under warranty was pretty good, they just asked me to email them a video confirming the issue and then sent a replacement. From my experience with their products, I will only buy them from Lovense directly now because I assume they will always need to be replaced under warranty.

Reactions: InannahQoH
Status
Not open for further replies.