AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Lush 3 connections.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JaneJaneth

Cam Model
Jul 9, 2022
SA, Capetown.
Streamate Username
JaneJaneth
Is anybody else experiencing lush 3 connection issues on streamate? For the past 2 days I can’t connect my toy. Everything else is set the way they are supposed to be set.

The Lovense connect app is connected and shows my performer name

The QR scan shows I’m connected

Only I can’t get that blue light to go ON. This is affecting me a lot as most of my reg seems to love the reactions I make from the vibrations.

I’ve tried everything. Even contacted support. They sent me help on how to try and reconnect. Tried it multiple times. Even switching my computer off and back on but nothing changes. I’ve always been able to connect as long as I run the QR code over and over. Not this time though 😩😩😩

Is anybody else experiencing lush 3 connection issues on streamate? For the past 2 days I can’t connect my toy. Everything else is set the way they are supposed to be set.

The Lovense connect app is connected and shows my performer name

The QR scan shows I’m connected

Only I can’t get that blue light to go ON. This is affecting me a lot as most of my reg seems to love the reactions I make from the vibrations.

I’ve tried everything. Even contacted support. They sent me help on how to try and reconnect. Tried it multiple times. Even switching my computer off and back on but nothing changes. I’ve always been able to connect as long as I run the QR code over and over. Not this time though 😩😩😩
Do you have the USB chip in your computer while you stream ?

This helped me a lot. I also always stream from Google chrome now.

Upvote 0
On s
Forgive me I dont have experience with streamate, is the blue light something on streammate that shows its connected?

Are you using the lovense chrome extension? if so have you tried removing it completely and reinstalling it
Forgive me I dont have experience with streamate, is the blue light something on streammate that shows its connected?

Are you using the lovense chrome extension? if so have you tried removing it completely and reinstalling it?
On streamate you don’t have to use the Lovense browser as they set up differently. You have to download the Lovense connect app from App Store. Then set it up and use the QR code from streamate to connect to them.

I will try using the Lovense chrome extension and see if that will help 🤔 Thanks for this idea. Let me get home from the gym and try this ❤️

Upvote 0
Do you have the USB chip in your computer while you stream ?

This helped me a lot. I also always stream from Google chrome now.
I don’t have the USB chip. I never used it before. Is this something I have to buy? My lush 3 didn’t come with the chip. I’ve always just connected from Lovense connect App.

And I also only use chrome. I will try with the Lovense chrome extension and see if that will bring any change ❤️

Reactions: Trixxi_Love
Upvote 0
On s

On streamate you don’t have to use the Lovense browser as they set up differently. You have to download the Lovense connect app from App Store. Then set it up and use the QR code from streamate to connect to them.

I will try using the Lovense chrome extension and see if that will help 🤔 Thanks for this idea. Let me get home from the gym and try this ❤️

Oh ok sorry my advice probably doesnt apply then, streamate must use a very different method than what im used to.

Upvote 0
I have a Lush and a Ferri.

For the 1st 18 months of streaming with SM my tip toy connection dropped out frequently, and by midsummer 2022 was absolutely terrible. Sometime in September this changed and was absolutely fabulous up until 7 days ago which is when I last streamed. I have seen reports of issues since my last stream so do not know what it is currently like.

What I used to do was use the QR code every time I streamed, also after any breaks in your stream. Never trust the blue sign, it will often show even thought the toy has disconnected. Just use the QR code again to make sure it is connected. Hope some of this helps.

Upvote 0
The connection with the toy sometimes doesn't work for me either, and some other models I know had this problem, but not on Streamate, but Flirt4Free. I don't know what's happening sometimes to be honest, and maybe I'm the problem because I don't know how to connect it properly.

Reactions: JaneJaneth
Upvote 0
I have a Lush and a Ferri.

For the 1st 18 months of streaming with SM my tip toy connection dropped out frequently, and by midsummer 2022 was absolutely terrible. Sometime in September this changed and was absolutely fabulous up until 7 days ago which is when I last streamed. I have seen reports of issues since my last stream so do not know what it is currently like.

What I used to do was use the QR code every time I streamed, also after any breaks in your stream. Never trust the blue sign, it will often show even thought the toy has disconnected. Just use the QR code again to make sure it is connected. Hope some of this helps.
I have a feeling it was more of a general problem with lush as even the QR picture on my streaming page was first coming in broken until I open the picture in another page.

This morning though, it worked. Finally my toy was working and the QR code was normal. It stressed me the hell out the last 3 days.

Upvote 0
I have a feeling it was more of a general problem with lush as even the QR picture on my streaming page was first coming in broken until I open the picture in another page.

This morning though, it worked. Finally my toy was working and the QR code was normal. It stressed me the hell out the last 3 days.
Glad it's working, I had weeks of issues and months of moderate issues.

Upvote 0
I don’t have the USB chip. I never used it before. Is this something I have to buy? My lush 3 didn’t come with the chip. I’ve always just connected from Lovense connect App.

And I also only use chrome. I will try with the Lovense chrome extension and see if that will bring any change ❤️
The chip is approx $12 I think … really helped when I used my OLD laptop to stream but not necessary on my new PC … since I have it I still use it anyway as I think it helps the connection

Upvote 0
I don't use the chip partly because I don't have enough USB ports, I did have enough on the old underspec laptop but for whatever reason decided not to use it. Connection was sporadic on that machine, the terrible issues started after I upgraded to a high spec machine, then sometime in September the connection issues resolved.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.