AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Lush Acting

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 1, 2021
Cyberland
www.inannaqoh.com
Twitter Username
@InannaQoH
Chaturbate Username
InannaQoH
Hello's.

Just basing on a common lush menu for example..
Notice:
⭐
Level 1 - Tip (1-14) Low 2 second
Notice:
⭐
Level 2 - Tip (15-99) Medium 8 seconds
Notice:
⭐
Level 3 - Tip (100-499) Medium 20 seconds

I usually find tipping 1, Gets a reaction, sometimes accompanied by a verbal light moan.
15 gets more of a reaction,, obviously.. Since its set to Medium instead of Low, and longer..

But I've been finding that when i tip 150 (For example), for a menu item... I get less reaction from the lush compared to when i tip 15.
So I'm left wondering how real, and how exaggerated... are the reactions to 1 and 15 tips?

And when there's a tip 150 for a menu item.. is the model too distracted by the menu item, to not "play up" the lush reaction so much..?

Just curiosity questions, and thanks for any replies.

A lush, especially the first generation is not that strong especially when you're used to it. Not saying I don't enjoy it, but if it's a tip for a menu item, I'm usually double checking what they tipped for and getting ready to do that item. The lush feels good, but it's a multi task item now if also using tip menu so it's not solo reaction where she can just enjoy vibes. 2nd and 3rd generation lushes are stronger.

A lush, especially the first generation is not that strong especially when you're used to it. Not saying I don't enjoy it, but if it's a tip for a menu item, I'm usually double checking what they tipped for and getting ready to do that item. The lush feels good, but it's a multi task item now if also using tip menu so it's not solo reaction where she can just enjoy vibes. 2nd and 3rd generation lushes are stronger.

Pretty much what i expected, and was checking on.
And yes recently i've been viewing South American's under a studio with Lush 1's.

Thanks for your time replying. Hugs

Viewing South American's under a studio with Lush 1's.

So since Lovense has a sale on atm, Just ordered and sent a lush 3 and Domi 2.
Since you said the Lush 1 is a bit too week.

FYI, after paying an expensive $42 postage..
Appears she needs to pay $13 tax? for them to be allowed entry to the country.

So since Lovense has a sale on atm, Just ordered and sent a lush 3 and Domi 2.
Since you said the Lush 1 is a bit too week.

FYI, after paying an expensive $42 postage..
Appears she needs to pay $13 tax? for them to be allowed entry to the country.

I think this is correct.
I paid a fee for a Romanian model for a tax fee.
Although I must have done this for a few models when buying items because on one occasion, I actually got a refund for it - just for the tax. Not sure why or anything though. When money goes IN my account, I rarely question it (only if its a large sum lol)

I also know that for one model (Romania) I had to provide some kind of ID from her (an ID number(?) for it to enter the country, luckily she knew exactly what it was she needed because I had absolutely no clue, it was new to me

(Also as a side note: the lovense website ALWAYS has a 35% - 50% sale on. Usually the 45% or 50% is at seasonal events from what I can see)

(Also as a side note: the lovense website ALWAYS has a 35% - 50% sale on. Usually the 45% or 50% is at seasonal events from what I can see)

Yes i did not appreciate their false advertising.
When going to the page it was 4 hours left of the sale.
Then when going back, 4 hours later, it had 3 hours left.
Then refreshing the page on another computer, it was 3 days left.

ETC ETC..

Reactions: NotYou
Status
Not open for further replies.