AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

lush extension set up

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 2, 2017
hey guys! im new to camming got my lush yesterday and having trouble settng it up any help please
tia

Just curious, but what kind of problems are you having? I've also been having issues. Trying to set up through Android I can't get past scanning the QR code. My laptop and phone are both connected to the same network but it says it's unable to establish a LAN connection. Bought a USB dongle and that's all well and good... until I realized the Windows version of Lovense Connect won't load for me. I'm definitely not liking this so far.

IF you have chrome, it works great! Don't buy the lovense browser, that thing gets worse with each update (in my experience.)
Just download the extension and follow the directions from the web page, should set up in ten minutes! (I did this just three days ago and have had no problems so far.)

IF you have chrome, it works great! Don't buy the lovense browser, that thing gets worse with each update (in my experience.)
Just download the extension and follow the directions from the web page, should set up in ten minutes! (I did this just three days ago and have had no problems so far.)
How did you set it up with Chrome? Because I went through the whole ZIP file thing and it says it wont work. Then when i use the Lovense browser not only is it SUPER slow but it says i don't have adobe installed.

How did you set it up with Chrome? Because I went through the whole ZIP file thing and it says it wont work. Then when i use the Lovense browser not only is it SUPER slow but it says i don't have adobe installed.

did you ever get it to work? We used the lovense browser and had all kinds of issues

Sorry to weigh in on this but it seems like you folks are still having trouble! Hopefully I can help: I had loads of trouble too and finally managed to get mine to work after about an hour of tearing my hair out...

1) The first thing that isn't made clear is that you need to download the Lovense BROWSER to use your toy, which is basically their standalone version of Chrome that they've customised to work with their products. Apparently the browser extension that's available for Chrome - not the same thing - is patchy in Chrome itself. Hence, just use their browser which can be downloaded here: https://www.lovense.com/cam-model/guides

You use this to log into CB or whatever your cam site of choice is, and operate your toy from there. NB: Choose the option on the left, NOT "Adding Extension manually". I tried both the Chrome and Firefox manual extensions and they did not work for me.

2) Download the app called Lovense Connect for your phone. Apparently there is another one they had but that's no longer supported. The one called 'Lovense Connect' has a pink icon.

3) Create a username and password to log into the Lovense browser, where you input all of your tip data and customise all of your toy options.

4) My workflow to get it all synced is as follows:

a) Turn on toy (I'm using the Edge)
b) Turn on Bluetooth on my phone, pair to my toy
c) Launch the Lovense Connect app on my phone, wait for my toy to connect to it
d) Launch the Lovense Browser
e) Load my cam site (Chaturbate, in my case)
f) Click the little icon in the top right that looks like a webcam, which is the Lovense Extension. When it goes orange you are good to go and everything should be synced up!

The site doesn't really explain the workflow which is: Toy > Connected to Phone via Bluetooth > Connected to computer via internet (from your phone)

I've never had to use one of their dongles, everything has always just connected via my LAN.

I've found that if I walk away from my phone too far my toy disconnects, and I have to pair it again. I've only ever had to use the QR scanner in the phone app a couple of times when it wouldn't establish a connection. It's fiddly, but sometimes turning the extension off and on again in the Lovense browser works! I hope this has helped someone.

If anyone has any questions let me know: I love my Lovense device and it has revolutionized my shows but it was such a pain in the ass to get to work!

Status
Not open for further replies.