AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Lush Issues.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 10, 2020
I seem to have issues with my lush. I have been using Camsoda to build a following. They insisted I order a lush. I followed their instructions the whole nine but it literally only works if a control her tip comes from their site moderator. They refused to listen when I keep saying it doesn’t work for users at all or for them with single coins. Instead they only test control her and it literally only works for them. At first I thought maybe I was doing something wrong but I have followed instructions to a t and the damn thing literally had never worked on their site once. I logged into another site I have access too and it worked fine. Does that mean it is likely a site issue? I mean it even seems to force me off if I am streaming with it via their site. Their support is legit useless. They have a phone number labeled as model support hut no model support ever actually answers. I need to switch sites and just rebuild my audience which I hate to do. If there something off here or is lush genuinely as terrible as all reviews state? Plus, does anyone else find it to be damn near painful! It is much bigger than the measurement on their site as well which I emailed about. I would attach a video I had to make to prove to support it isn’t functional.

We just got one and it worked great on CB. No idea how it works with camsoda but when I set everything up in Chrome I had some dropping issues. Using the lovense browser seemed to fix it. I will say that though I am pretty tech savvy and it was still a little tricky to get up and running.

Status
Not open for further replies.