AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Lush on Streamate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Walkergrogan

Banhammered
Dec 21, 2017
Hello everyone, hope you guys are having a great week. I would like to ask if there is a way to set up levels for the lush on Streamate. If not, how are the levels there for tips? Thank you very much

Hi there,

Here you can find the step by step instructions on how to pair your vibe toy to SMConnect: https://streamatehelp.com/interactive-vibes/
Once the toy is paired, you will be able to see a menu that allows you to set different vibration levels and the amounts you want to charge for.

Hi there,

Here you can find the step by step instructions on how to pair your vibe toy to SMConnect: https://streamatehelp.com/interactive-vibes/
Once the toy is paired, you will be able to see a menu that allows you to set different vibration levels and the amounts you want

Hello Catalina, i ihave a question. is there a way to link my lovense to streamate without having to use your cell phone?
can it just be with the lovense dongle. if so how can i do that. please ahnd in advance thank you for yor help.

Pop Tv GIF by Schitt's Creek

Hello Catalina, i ihave a question. is there a way to link my lovense to streamate without having to use your cell phone?
can it just be with the lovense dongle. if so how can i do that. please ahnd in advance thank you for yor help.

Pop Tv GIF by Schitt's Creek's Creek
Hi,

The only way to pair it is using the mobile and the Lovense Connect App. In the above message I replied with the guide in SM help, where you can find the instructions on how to pair it.

Status
Not open for further replies.