AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Lush or Nora?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

troubleMeika

Inactive Cam Model
Mar 22, 2016
United States
Twitter Username
@troubleMeika
MFC Username
troubleMeika
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000596824/Meika_ox/
Hey! I apologize upfront if there is a thread like this out there.. I search it for at least 2 hours and couldnt find anything that answered my questions, neither directly nor indirectly.. So here we go...

I am really considerating an interactive toy. I think those are fun and something I can do once in a while to change things at my room a bit. Plus i'm sure my regs would love the idea. But i dont know which one to choose! I already did all the research abouth Ohmibod and Lovense, and for sure i want Lovense. But between Lush and Nora?
Before reading all the posts i've read, i was going for sure for Nora. because i found it prettier and because i found the shape more interesting than the simple shape Lush. I mean, having an antena coming out of my pussy didnt seem to hot to me, ya know..
But then i started reading it provided really strong vibrations, and that is very discret (which i find awesome bcause i rather to tease more with clothes on at first and be naked only for a short period of time). But i know Nora provides rotations with the head and that the bunny shape is awesome for clit stimulation.
To make sure i wanted to see lots of different girls on MFC and i could barely find 3 or 4 using Nora, while at least 30 were using Nora. The quality of the show wasnt really telling anything, bcause i found a couple of great shows with Nora (and Lush too ofc), and also found some really bad ones with Lush.
But i just started thinking, if so many girls go for Lush, it must have something, right?
It also could be that it's more new, and Nora is actually better.. who knows? :(

So the main question is if you have the Lush or Nora, whats what you love, like, dont like or hate of it?
If you have both, which one you love the most?
And 3rd and probably more important to me, if you would have to be back on time and choose only one, which one would you choose and why?

Thank you very much to anyone who takes the time to read and specially to reply :h: :h: :h:

Last edited:
I have the Lush. The reason I chose the lush over the nora (which I do want to get eventually) is because it's more discreet, and also because it can be in all the time. I don't have to hold it there. My regs love tipping me as a "surprise". It's fun for it to be unexpected, whereas I think with the nora it's more obvious because you're literally having to hold it there, expecting tips. That was my reasoning anyway :)

I chose the Lush because it seemed like it would be more comfortable to use , since I don't personally enjoy rabbit vibrators these days. It was also more in my price range. I've had a great time with it so far, the vibrations are strong and I'm having an easier time getting tipped overall than I used to.

• Helpful!
Reactions: troubleMeika
A nice fellow bought me the Lush a couple of weeks ago and I've used it for only 3 broadcasts since.

I like how it's mostly discreet and you can actually give someone a link to control it for X minutes, which they seem to get a kick out of. In terms of setting it up and using it with CB or MFC, it's real good.

However, I'm not in love with it. This is probably a personal preference thing and hard to really describe, but the bigger bulb that goes inside and vibrates doesn't do much for me, but the little tail that is supposed to rest on the clit doesn't sit right on my bits. I've seen and tipped other models that had it, and (probably in my naivete) thought that they were really getting off on it.

I still like it and it's still the nicest toy I've ever had---I'm cheap as fuck- but I think I'm going to get the Nora next, because I need more thrusting!!

Reactions: troubleMeika
Status
Not open for further replies.