AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

lush problem

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like you’ll need to contact Lovense support. If you haven’t experienced their “support” yet, it can be a bit frustrating recording all the videos & taking pics they request showing the issue. But I’ve had 3 replaced now for free, with no fight from them, just takes some time. So last one I had to replace, I ordered a 4th, just to have as a backup ready to go if something happens to the current one I’m using.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Sophiestique
Sounds like you’ll need to contact Lovense support. If you haven’t experienced their “support” yet, it can be a bit frustrating recording all the videos & taking pics they request showing the issue. But I’ve had 3 replaced now for free, with no fight from them, just takes some time. So last one I had to replace, I ordered a 4th, just to have as a backup ready to go if something happens to the current one I’m using.
Thanx Natalie, i havent think about that. but i dont think they will replace it as also the pink silicone is tear apart at the top side and taped up lol. but ill try at least to see if its anything i can do with it. its annoying to not feel the vibrations.

Thanx Natalie, i havent think about that. but i dont think they will replace it as also the pink silicone is tear apart at the top side and taped up lol. but ill try at least to see if its anything i can do with it. its annoying to not feel the vibrations.
I’ve had all of mine have completely different issues. And they replaced all of them. They are very good at standing behind their products. They would much rather replace it then get negative reviews, complaints or lose a customer. The last 2 they didn’t even ask me to send back, just needed the videos to confirm the problem I was having and a new one was shipped to me almost immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.