AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Lush Viberator

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

In the Lovense Browser, the small gray webcam icon towards the upper right hand corner of the window. I literally have to make sure that my phone screen is on the Lovense app and then repeatedly click this button after waiting for it to load a few times for it to reestablish the connection. Other times I have to open the actual settings and re-scan it into my app.

If the webcam icon in Lovense Browser is "gray" then that means it is in the disabled state! When yours is gray, does it look like the following image? If yes, then you simply need to move the slider control to the right to the Enabled position, and at that point the Extension searches for the login on the Lovense website.

If you are doing that, then it does look like a phone app problem. So what I would do is bring up a list of all Apps running on your phone. KILL the Lovense Connect App and restart it. Then attempt to Enable the Extension. What happens?

upload_2018-8-9_18-40-30.png

Any info on how long it took to actually get to you? I only see it for sale here and it sounds like it's one of those "could take months" things. https://www.lovense.com/lush2-presale

I have version 1.0 because I did not have any stringent performance requirements. You are right version 2.0 might involve delays. Maybe you could go to customer support and throw a fit over the issues you had with 1.0, then ask them to ship you 2.0 and you will return 1.0 when you receive 1.0? Probably they refuse, but who knows. Cannot hurt to try.

• Helpful!
Reactions: SeaShells
I
In the Lovense Browser, the small gray webcam icon towards the upper right hand corner of the window. I literally have to make sure that my phone screen is on the Lovense app and then repeatedly click this button after waiting for it to load a few times for it to reestablish the connection. Other times I have to open the actual settings and re-scan it into my app.

I just duplicated your problem. Here is exactly what rescues me:

1) Find the Lovense Connect on my phone and KILL the app.
2) Restart Lovense Connect on the phone and let it confirm connection to the Lush
3) Go to the gray Extension icon, and move the slider from disabled to enabled

I had occasions where it was exactly as you described and the Extension just remains disabled or when enabled cannot connect. It is all about getting that phone App to reset and then after it resets re-enabling the Extension.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Lelo1 and SeaShells
I haven't read the whole thread but I've seen many ppl complain about the connection. I used to use my phone to connect, but then I got the Lovense USB bluetooth adapter/dongle and the connection is much better! I recommend you guys to buy one: ➡️ https://www.lovense.com/bluetooth-adapter

I haven't read the whole thread but I've seen many ppl complain about the connection. I used to use my phone to connect, but then I got the Lovense USB bluetooth adapter/dongle and the connection is much better! I recommend you guys to buy one: ➡️ https://www.lovense.com/bluetooth-adapter
I've had connectivity issues forever and I never even considered the dongle. Lol my mistake! I'm gonna buy this for sure! Thank you!

Reactions: NelliPasteli
I've had connectivity issues forever and I never even considered the dongle. Lol my mistake! I'm gonna buy this for sure! Thank you!

Just remember that a dongle establishes a local connection between the Lush and your desktop PC. What this approach might lose is the ability to use Lovense Remote on the phone, if you want to sell the ability for viewers to control you remotely using that interface, which is much more sophisticated than the remote control built into the Chrome Extension.

If you are having issues with disconnection and your toy is within the 1 year warranty period then you can get a replacement. Please contact our customer service team here - https://www.lovense.com/contact

Regarding the latest comments about the 2nd generation Lush, on our website it states 2-8 weeks for delivery. The reason for this is because we are producing in batch by batch quantities whilst the factory get used to implementing the new processes to make this version. We will always aim to deliver it to you as soon as possible, but we just want to give anyone that wishes to purchase fair warning that it might take a while to arrive.

Reactions: MollyMidnight
So I have a question ... has anyone else experienced their lush turning sideways? Sometimes I'll shift sideways while it's in. I won't always notice until I go to pull it out but sometimes it hurts if I move while it's like that and I have to take it out and put it right, and then a while later it'll do it again. Some days it doesn't do this at all. Is this normal?

So I have a question ... has anyone else experienced their lush turning sideways? Sometimes I'll shift sideways while it's in. I won't always notice until I go to pull it out but sometimes it hurts if I move while it's like that and I have to take it out and put it right, and then a while later it'll do it again. Some days it doesn't do this at all. Is this normal?

Mine turns inside all the time.

• Helpful!
Reactions: MollyMidnight
If you are having disconnection issues, please contact our customer support and they will be able to either give you suggestions on how to improve connection or offer a replacement. Here is the contact information - https://www.lovense.com/contact
Regarding the 2nd gen Lush, it still says 2-8 weeks for delivery on the site as it is the case in some countries still. However, we are beginning to have inventory in countries such as the US, so it will be normal shipping time for many regions. If you are still unsure about the delivery time, contact our CS team and they will advise you about what the stock is like in your country.

If I order the lush from your site do I get a first generation or 2nd generation lush @LOVENSE as it only shows the first generation on the products list
The second generation Lush is not on our official store yet, due to us producing in batch by batch quantities currently. You can purchase the second generation from here - https://www.lovense.com/lush2-presale Let me know if you have any other questions regarding it :joyful:

I finally bit the bullet and ordered some new lovense toys, went for the edge, hoping that it wont break the same way my hush did (the cable connecting the motor to the power button seems to have broken) so hoping the sturdier design of the edge will help with that. Also picked up a max V2. gonna have to drop chaturbate an email since apparently it's interactive with some game that lovense has made, could be interesting for cam.

Edge has some good features. For comfort, The bend-able neck allows the toy to be positioned. And it's smaller then the hush, so it's easy to get in and out. But sense it's not a plug, it doesn't stay in like a plug.

Status
Not open for further replies.