AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Lush vs Osci

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 31, 2018
New Zealand
Twitter Username
@QuinnLaneMV
MFC Username
quinnlane
Streamate Username
QuinnLane
Chaturbate Username
quinnlane
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1002147165/QuinnLane/
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/136465/quinns-clips
I'm looking to get a toy, not for use on cam (just yet) and I'm debating between the Lush and Osci from Lovense. Does anyone have the Osci, and if so what are your opinions?

Not a model but the Osci breaks like glass. Sent the first one to get fixed. Second one dead on arrive. Third replacement the 'oscillating' tip was stuck 'out' making the toy useless. The curve was too sharp for my GF anatomy so she really couldn't put it down for 'rubbing' it had to be held in the hand the entire time which if you're forced to hold something the Omni is a better choice.

Generally their WORST product in the line. I would actually WARN you not to buy it not just not recommend.

Lush (when you don't have connection issues) is pretty good both outside and inside the body and doesn't need to be held if that matters to you. Generally if you're in the US it's a much better experience dealing with their support than if you're international.

I know normally to wait for a model to respond first but my experience with the Osci was SO bad it had to be said.

I'm looking to get a toy, not for use on cam (just yet) and I'm debating between the Lush and Osci from Lovense. Does anyone have the Osci, and if so what are your opinions?

For every day use on cam, how can you do better than a Lush? It stays in place and does its job with minimum work from you, once you get the connection working. It's also really nice that you can run the Lovense Remote application side-by-side with the Lovense Connect application that attaches to the CB website. That lets you sell viewers the ability to directly control you remotely, and that capability can be used together with interactive tipping and the two applications work very well in coordination with each other.

If you want a g-spot toy for privates (or special event public shows like meeting a goal) then wouldn't a Lovense Nora be the more obvious choice? That gives you clitoral vibration together with some g-spot rotation. If you use both the vibration and rotation, every model I have spoken with says its very pleasant to use. I am not sure it will be an orgasm tool for every girl, but it might be a tool in your tool chest.

Osci is g-spot only, and I think it takes a lot of practice to make that thing effective. I love g-spot toys, and I have a few criticisms of Osci:

1) They originally had the design so that the vibrating component was a bump rising out of the toy that then pushed up higher. Some users complained of too much stimulation, so they changed the design and made this component concave, and then it rises up just a small amount. Unfortunately, that now has the opposite impact, and women who love strong g-spot stimulation are complaining that the Osci does not deliver enough.

2) The spot is so small, and must be coordinated so precisely with your internal pleasure zones, that the tool would be very hard for a partner to use effectively. In fact I think many women working on their own would be challenged to get everything aligned perfectly.

Osci is a great idea, but the toy I wish they would develop would have multiple bump spots spread out over an area about the size of a golf ball. That would allow for amazing combinations of pressure both on the g-spot directly, as well as to the side of the g-spot. I feel like Osci as delivered is more like a proof-of-concept of a technology, but they really did not test it out in the real world enough to design the right product.

• Helpful!
Reactions: QuinnLane
held in the hand the entire time which if you're forced to hold something the Omni is a better choice.
I'm not sure what you mean by the Omni, I can't see anything named that on the Lovense site. But thank you for your advice! I'm really glad I asked before I bought now, haha

For every day use on cam, how can you do better than a Lush? It stays in place and does its job with minimum work from you, once you get the connection working. It's also really nice that you can run the Lovense Remote application side-by-side with the Lovense Connect application that attaches to the CB website. That lets you sell viewers the ability to directly control you remotely, and that capability can be used together with interactive tipping and the two applications work very well in coordination with each other.

If you want a g-spot toy for privates (or special event public shows like meeting a goal) then wouldn't a Lovense Nora be the more obvious choice? That gives you clitoral vibration together with some g-spot rotation. If you use both the vibration and rotation, every model I have spoken with says its very pleasant to use. I am not sure it will be an orgasm tool for every girl, but it might be a tool in your tool chest.

Osci is g-spot only, and I think it takes a lot of practice to make that thing effective. I love g-spot toys, and I have a few criticisms of Osci:

1) They originally had the design so that the vibrating component was a bump rising out of the toy that then pushed up higher. Some users complained of too much stimulation, so they changed the design and made this component concave, and then it rises up just a small amount. Unfortunately, that now has the opposite impact, and women who love strong g-spot stimulation are complaining that the Osci does not deliver enough.

2) The spot is so small, and must be coordinated so precisely with your internal pleasure zones, that the tool would be very hard for a partner to use effectively. In fact I think many women working on their own would be challenged to get everything aligned perfectly.

Osci is a great idea, but the toy I wish they would develop would have multiple bump spots spread out over an area about the size of a golf ball. That would allow for amazing combinations of pressure both on the g-spot directly, as well as to the side of the g-spot. I feel like Osci as delivered is more like a proof-of-concept of a technology, but they really did not test it out in the real world enough to design the right product.

Thank you! As I said, I'm not looking to use it for camming in the meantime, but going by the advice I've been given I definitely won't be getting an Osci. I think for now, the Lush is my best bet :) I'm honestly looking to use it for long distance play until I can meet my partner and create content with them.

Thank you! As I said, I'm not looking to use it for camming in the meantime, but going by the advice I've been given I definitely won't be getting an Osci. I think for now, the Lush is my best bet :) I'm honestly looking to use it for long distance play until I can meet my partner and create content with them.

What is your objection to Lovense Nora? For long-distance partner play that might be a better choice. It all depends on your orgasm style and preference.

What is your objection to Lovense Nora? For long-distance partner play that might be a better choice. It all depends on your orgasm style and preference.
Rabbit vibes have never really appealed to me, sadly.

As a model I have the Lush, Domi, Osci & Nora. I originally bought the Lush for long distance play, months before I even considered camming. It was great. I enjoyed it a lot. Although he didn’t get much out of the experience. I’m not a fan of Rabbit type devices really, although my orgasms are generally always dependent on clitoral stimulation, but the Nora is wonderful. Plus you pair it with the Max. I actually wish I had the Nora for the long distance play rather than the Lush.
I went through 2 of the Lush’s before I even started camming. So all of their products have some issues, but have been fairly easy to get replaced by Lovense for free.
My suggestion is to go with the Lush 2.0 (if they are still offering the original) as they have improved the design to help with the common complaints/issues they have with the first one.

Reactions: QuinnLane
As a model I have the Lush, Domi, Osci & Nora. I originally bought the Lush for long distance play, months before I even considered camming. It was great. I enjoyed it a lot. Although he didn’t get much out of the experience. I’m not a fan of Rabbit type devices really, although my orgasms are generally always dependent on clitoral stimulation, but the Nora is wonderful. Plus you pair it with the Max. I actually wish I had the Nora for the long distance play rather than the Lush.
I went through 2 of the Lush’s before I even started camming. So all of their products have some issues, but have been fairly easy to get replaced by Lovense for free.
My suggestion is to go with the Lush 2.0 (if they are still offering the original) as they have improved the design to help with the common complaints/issues they have with the first one.
They are offering the original, and the Lush 2.0 is still in pre-order with no indication of when the next batch would be ready to ship sadly. Thank you very much for the advice! :h:3

Reactions: Natalie_Lavender
Status
Not open for further replies.