AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MacBook Pro 13

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 6, 2020
Hello anyone broadcasting on MacBook Pro 13 i5 8g on CB and what’s your experience with the machine? Would you recommend it?

Those are the specs for my MacBook, and it can easily handle HD streaming while also applying some video color effects without going over 20% CPU usage. You're generally safe if your average CPU use is under 40%, that gives you extra headroom for random spikes. I'd recommend it, just make sure you're getting the best price by checking sites like Google Shopping, SlickDeals, Amazon, and eBay. Watch what year it was made, because there's more than one i5 model. Any 8GB i5 model will be good enough for any streaming site, just look at the year when comparing prices.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.