AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Magnum P.I.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bocefish

I did bad things, privileges revoked!
In the Dog House
Mar 26, 2010
Usually somewhere between flippant and glib.
Not a big fan of the main character replacing Tom Selleck. However, I have a new celeb crush on British actress Perdita Weeks. She's adorably cute & beautiful simultaneously imo, not to mention she has way better legs than the previous Higgins.

I've watched, with degrees of cringe, some of these re-hashes. Made it a whole 5 minutes into MacGyver before it was cheesier than anything the 80s produced.

You want helicopters? Do AirWolf next, I dare ya! ;-)
Probably Blue Thunder is a summer replacement next year.

Magnum P.I., a spinoff-ish of The Rockford Files: I like both too much to tarnish. Especially since Magnum was shot on film and the 1080 BluRay transfer is excellent. Vera Miles' necklace in S2 E9 is a prime example. Never would have shown on the aired version, wonder if it was her own sly display or so subtle ex-wife jab bit of costume that it didn't show up for 30 years.

Higgins, how I loved to hate him when it aired. How I adore him now as I watch one every so often. The impeccable pompous Brit - who was born, and died, in Texas. Extraordinary craft, sir.

But no, he didn't have the best legs.

I've watched, with degrees of cringe, some of these re-hashes. Made it a whole 5 minutes into MacGyver before it was cheesier than anything the 80s produced.

I lasted about the same in regards to MacGyver. No clue how or why that show got renewed, don't care either.

You want helicopters? Do AirWolf next, I dare ya! ;-)
Probably Blue Thunder is a summer replacement next year.

Who mentioned helicopters?

Anyway, never liked the AirWolf or Blue Thunder mostly because I worked on some of the best rotary winged aircraft in the world.

Magnum P.I., a spinoff-ish of The Rockford Files: I like both too much to tarnish. Especially since Magnum was shot on film and the 1080 BluRay transfer is excellent. Vera Miles' necklace in S2 E9 is a prime example. Never would have shown on the aired version, wonder if it was her own sly display or so subtle ex-wife jab bit of costume that it didn't show up for 30 years.

Higgins, how I loved to hate him when it aired. How I adore him now as I watch one every so often. The impeccable pompous Brit - who was born, and died, in Texas. Extraordinary craft, sir.

But no, he didn't have the best legs.

I really enjoyed The Rockford Files & the "Old" Higgins too, RIP.

What can I say... when I want to watch mindless entertainment it helps if there's a hawt babe with great legs.

Speaking of hawt babes with great legs... Missy Peregrym on the show "FBI" is another babe I have a crush on despite her bad acting chops, lol.

Who mentioned helicopters?

I put Magnum in the camp of 80's helicopter shows with TC flying him around. Though the time on screen is probably less than that inspired Mike Post intro music and opening credits selection implies.

Had they stayed with the original intro music we wouldn't be talking about a reboot, we wouldn't even remember that show that ran a single season in 1980.

That's more 'McMillan and Wife' than a Hawaiian playboy PI. Nice save in changing it. Dragged the younger viewers in by their ears.

Though now I like both

Status
Not open for further replies.