AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Major lovense issue

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danigirl

Cam Model
Jan 16, 2019
What the actual F. I split to 3 sites and stripchat has the lovense built into their broadcast and I use the app for the other 2 sites. It’s worked fine for months. Now whenever the app is open my toys won’t shut off. They constantly vibe and I can’t use both the app and stripchat now. This sucks!!! Anyone have similar issues all of a sudden??

Same thing happened to me. I had two do the same exact thing. Contact lovense on Twitter, they might be able to help.

Reactions: Danigirl
I've had some issues too. It takes a few tries to connect. Ugh.. also kinda unrelated but @Danigirl I've tried splitting too but some guys complain that they don't hear the sound of tips , but i've just muted the sound so they don't figure out I'm splitting. Do you leave the sound on or not ?

@NinjaBabe yes. I also use a custom app with OBS so the goal/countdown is combined from all 3 or whatever ones I want to use that day. That way if they hear a sound or whatever and they see the countdown get lower they know someone tipped lol. Only rough part is responding to chats when many can’t read the question so I try to read the question then answer it so it at least has some continuity. Most tippers realize I split from the sounds and chatter. But as long as I give everyone attention no one seems to care

Reactions: Diana_Devil
@Danigirl Thank you :D I was thinking that as long as I pay enough attention to everyone and it's fun it shouldn't really matter to them if I split or not.

@NinjaBabe yes. I also use a custom app with OBS so the goal/countdown is combined from all 3 or whatever ones I want to use that day. That way if they hear a sound or whatever and they see the countdown get lower they know someone tipped lol. Only rough part is responding to chats when many can’t read the question so I try to read the question then answer it so it at least has some continuity. Most tippers realize I split from the sounds and chatter. But as long as I give everyone attention no one seems to care

What app is it that you use?

@AvaCharlotte it’s one my husband made for me

Oh damn, where did you get the husband then? Hahaha I wish mine did that stuff. On a more related note, I cammed today and every time someone tipped the lush turned on and would just keep going until I turned it off instead of the 5 second buzzes it's meant to do.

• Funny!
Reactions: Diana_Devil
Status
Not open for further replies.