AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Make a new Chaturbate account?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 18, 2020
Hi!
My ex apperantely got into and deleted my account permanently. I had some issues and life happened so I didn't try to log in for some time and didn't notice in time. I asked him and he admitted dl that he deleted it permanently.
I emailed support and they answered that the account had been deleted over 120 days ago so they can't restore it. But they didn't answer the other questions in the email and haven't answered the new one since then.

My question is can I make a new account? I read that I can't if it had benn deleted with the permanent option but it's the best site and I'd really want to use this one. Others doesn't seem like good options.
My username used to be daddysmarionette.
Thank you!

Hi!
My ex apperantely got into and deleted my account permanently. I had some issues and life happened so I didn't try to log in for some time and didn't notice in time. I asked him and he admitted dl that he deleted it permanently.
I emailed support and they answered that the account had been deleted over 120 days ago so they can't restore it. But they didn't answer the other questions in the email and haven't answered the new one since then.

My question is can I make a new account? I read that I can't if it had benn deleted with the permanent option but it's the best site and I'd really want to use this one. Others doesn't seem like good options.
My username used to be daddysmarionette.
Thank you!

I have seen the information stating you can't open another account if you use the permanent delete option, and in all honesty, I don't get why that is the case.
I would definitely advise waiting for @punker barbie to help on this if you don't hear anything back from support regarding the question. It's an odd one in my opinion. I am sure they have some legit reasons why, but i can't think of them

Upvote 0
Hi!
My ex apperantely got into and deleted my account permanently. I had some issues and life happened so I didn't try to log in for some time and didn't notice in time.
Darn ex's deleting accounts you don't use anymore and then getting rid of the email warning before it even alerts your phone. :rolleyes::giggle:

Try making an new account and submitting verification, you'll know if CB has a problem with you remaking the account way faster than asking support.

(edit: er i mean making a new one, you cant remake since the old username is still reserved)

Reactions: DoD404 and NotYou
Upvote 0
Usually the deletion process is not reversible. So you would loose all tokens on that account. But you can reapply and open another account and start fresh.

Upvote 0
Usually the deletion process is not reversible
also, it's not a bad point.
Proceeding this way, this account has no way at all to be hacked.

As hacking an unused account is easier because the model doesn't connect to it and won't notice anything, this can be considered as a good way to protect your privacy.

Upvote 0
Darn ex's deleting accounts you don't use anymore and then getting rid of the email warning before it even alerts your phone. :rolleyes::giggle:

Try making an new account and submitting verification, you'll know if CB has a problem with you remaking the account way faster than asking support.

(edit: er i mean making a new one, you cant remake since the old username is still reserved)

He deleted it right before he broke up with me. I used the account right before that but I had some unexpected health issues and stopped for a while and he knew I won't log in for some time. And the email I used for chaturbate is one that I use only for that and is not connected to my phone because my sister sometimes uses it and I didn't want to receive an email from chaturbate and for her to see it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
He deleted it right before he broke up with me. I used the account right before that but I had some unexpected health issues and stopped for a while and he knew I won't log in for some time. And the email I used for chaturbate is one that I use only for that and is not connected to my phone because my sister sometimes uses it and I didn't want to receive an email from chaturbate and for her to see it.

I have reached out to support regarding this matter and will provide an update as soon as possible.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.