AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Make this work or start over?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 20, 2019
I started modeling on CB 15 months ago. I was very new to camming and hadn't quite developed my "style" nor was I charging premium prices (except for privates). After 7 months, my living situation changed and it resulted in me taking 8 months off. I have been back for 7 months again and I haven't seen any consistency with tips. When I originally returned, alot of my old viewers were happy to see me and I did get new viewers but no one is consistently "sticking". I feel like my some of my older viewers are used to getting away with certain behavior and I have allowed it because I know they will tip but I believe it is sending the wrong impression to/turning off new viewers (ex. PM first tip later or dirty talk). I have developed a stronger style now and I am considering checking out MFC or starting a new profile on CB so they I can have a fresh start. I only have 8K followers currently. Any thoughts? One of my viewers is actually who told me about this site. Just reading the posts are quite motivating!

Status
Not open for further replies.