AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Making a new Myfreecams model account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 22, 2015
Hi everyone ,

I was signed up with myfreecams from a studio, and during an issue my studio closed myfreecams account for about a day or so while they resolved some sort of contract issue . I signed up an independent model, and would like to be an independent model and earn 5 cents per token instead of 3.5 cents per token . Myfreecams also gave me a fresh cam score of 1000, and a totally clean account which is great . I'm basically getting a do over, but was told by the studio I was planing on leaving to delete my new account because they could get a fine . Any advice ?

kmar2569 said:
Hi everyone ,

I was signed up with myfreecams from a studio, and during an issue my studio closed myfreecams account for about a day or so while they resolved some sort of contract issue . I signed up an independent model, and would like to be an independent model and earn 5 cents per token instead of 3.5 cents per token . Myfreecams also gave me a fresh cam score of 1000, and a totally clean account which is great . I'm basically getting a do over, but was told by the studio I was planing on leaving to delete my new account because they could get a fine . Any advice ?

Merely trying to guilt you into staying. Don't listen to them. If you have a new account set up directly in your name, run with it and don't look back. Screw studios, they shouldn't exist in the first place.

kmar2569 said:
Hi everyone ,

You will only have an issue if you have both accounts open and being used at the same time. If you won't be using it any longer then tell your old boss to delete your previous account. They can't do anything with it.

Reactions: Teagan
Status
Not open for further replies.