AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

"Making my tongue hard"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
I had never heard this, nor seen it anywhere in all of my time on CB but recently I have seen many people start using this expression/compliment. For example, the model is naked and doing her show and the guy will say something like: "you're even making my tongue hard".
I was just curious, has this always been an expression and I have just not seen it, or has someone/something (celebrity, tv show, movie, anything) made this into a popular saying now?

And to keep this into a proper discussion, are there any similar things (in terms of compliments/sayings) you've noticed a lot recently which people are using?

Erect Tongue Syndrome™ must be why so many members are having a difficult time expressing themselves in the public chat.
But no, I've never heard that (slightly bizarre) expression. I recognize the sentiment though.

(Note: English isn't my first or even second language, so it could easily be a thing without this furriner getting the memo ...)

Don't get me wrong, I fully understand the idea and direction of it, it's just made me curious why suddenly I am seeing lots of people say it. By "lots" I mean in the past few weeks, it must be about 20 people. Some colours, some greys. I guess it could be the same person on multiple accounts lol. Just weird ho it came from nowhere and seems to be catching.

Don't get me wrong, I fully understand the idea and direction of it, it's just made me curious why suddenly I am seeing lots of people say it. By "lots" I mean in the past few weeks, it must be about 20 people. Some colours, some greys. I guess it could be the same person on multiple accounts lol. Just weird ho it came from nowhere and seems to be catching.
true - someone saw it and laughed and then next one used it maybe =) If model giggles when she reads it then it will spread fast =)

Status
Not open for further replies.