AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Making New Account Using Same Document Previously Banned Account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 6, 2022
Hi is there anyone can help me or can let me know if is possible to make new account with the same document which is already banned? how long does it take to make new account? Thank You!

Hi is there anyone can help me or can let me know if is possible to make new account with the same document which is already banned? how long does it take to make new account? Thank You!
Do you know what banned means?

Upvote 0
Cause im still didn't know why my account gets banned im aware any rules but they still didn't explain why i was banned,its my own document im age verified and didn't do anything against the rules i was hoping they were mistakenly banned me

Upvote 0
HI @punker barbie IS THERE ANY UPDATE ? THANK YOU !

Hi. You posted another thread today. Why not just communicate with Punker Barbie in just that thread? So we don't have duplicate CB threads hogging up the forum thread list page.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.