AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Male CB Tips/Creative ideas

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 15, 2022
Hello all!

I am a new male model on CB, and have been broadcasting regularly for the past few days. I have received a LOT success in the "Straight but Gay for Pay" format of streaming. I don't have many viewers yet (top was 50) HOWEVER, the viewers AND followers I have been getting have all been purple users who seem to get off on the idea. Had a whale on two separate nights tip me in excess of 10k tokens. That being said, I am trying to brainstorm other ideas or subject matter that might benefit the stream. I am 6'6" tall and heavily tattooed and bearded, so I get alot of users who are into that. Anything that you guys have found to be successful would be awesome! Thanks in advance! I'm having a ton of fun, and find that being on cam really gets me going 😈

Reactions: inertvolcano
Update: I am also learning that was an absolute fluke lol. Been slow today. Just gotta keep at it, I'm starting to get my stride. This forum is so incredibly helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.