AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Male newbie Tip menu prices. Help please!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 18, 2020
Chaturbate Username
Darthfap
Hi everyone, i'm just getting prepared to start broadcasting, but i'm confused about what to put on my tip menu and most important, the pices, as a newbie i know i can't bee greedy and male models don't get it easy. I would love some suggestions about prices to get started and maybe some advise from male broadcasters. I really appreciate it :h:

You don't have to have your prices right when you first start, and you might even lower or increase some prices based on how things go. My suggestion would be make a list of all the tip menu items you want to offer, order them in terms of value, and then assign 20-25 tokes to the lowest on the list, and add 5-10 incrementally to each item as you go higher on the list. Afterwards you can always re-evaluate your prices.

You should keep in mind that for some things on your menu might not often be tipped for, but that doesn't mean they need to be lowered in price.

Status
Not open for further replies.