AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Many models are familiar with their rights being infringed

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 27, 2021
Many models are familiar with their rights being infringed — and have therfore the resulting frustration at not knowing what to do next. We've assembled some steps on what to do if you experience. https://reddit.com/r/Fightcampiracy/…

Love this, thanks for sharing! It can be so disheartening doing dmca takedowns, just seeing a reddit community of folks wanting to help is really cool.

i see it as free marketing and keep the people who would normally freeload out of my chat. it's not worth my time or energy to deal with but that's just my opinion. i totally understand and empathize with models who don't agree with mine and are struggling to get their stolen content removed.

your wiki is pretty great. www.reddit.com/r/fightcampiracy/wiki/index
good work y'all. will totes reference when models in the future ask about getting more control of their content!

i see it as free marketing and keep the people who would normally freeload out of my chat. it's not worth my time or energy to deal with but that's just my opinion. i totally understand and empathize with models who don't agree with mine and are struggling to get their stolen content removed.
Gavin Free Love GIF by Rooster Teeth

Reactions: Diana_Devil
Status
Not open for further replies.