AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Many vids for live camming?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
some do really well on it...I am used to camming for pvt shows not tokens anymore... I cam on there once in a while for promo of to talk to potential customers... once in the years I have been on there have I gotten a show... once in a while I get a token here and there... but I mainly use it to sell clips/videos

In my experience, ManyVids Live was dead unless I had one of the 2-3 specific guys (who I knew would tip or go private) in my room. I miss those guys. I loved how the MVLive platform had me looking radiant on cam (and that's with me not using OBS), and it's nice that they give models an 80% cut. Going live could be beneficial for you as far as getting more viewers to your MV Store/videos for sale. Another plus is that you're not competing with a thousand other models who are live. It's usually only around 100 models live at one time.

There was one night (a few years ago) when I'd earned enough tokens to make their list of Top Ebony Earners, which was exciting for me since stuff like that doesn't happen to me on any of these adult sites.

@yummybrownfox has echoed what my experience with MV is. In the second half of last year I got 'top live earner of the hour' a few times only to not earn a cent for a week or more. This year has been absolute crickets, but I think I'm not online at the right time. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the audience is mainly USA.

By May I'm aiming to start making clips and pics again so I hope things will pick up if I'm more active there. It's great getting such a big %, I just wish they would set up a C2C function so I don't have to use skype for those shows.

ManyVids was built as a content sales site. Videos and photos. They should have never tried to integrate live cams.

Don't use MV for a cam site. Use MFC, SM, CB, SC instead.

I use MV live as a means to give my profile views and (try to) make more video sales there - the days I'm live, I can see that I have more views on my profile. But my goal is still to sell vids. I just leave it in the background and forget about it because you can't make money on there and it's glitchy AF.

Reactions: AussieCosplay
Status
Not open for further replies.