AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Many Vids Live is killing me

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 12, 2022
I'm posting this in the hope that there's an MV representative lurking here who might see this but the platform is frustrating as all hell. By all accounts it gives a great percentage to the model, which is why I choose there over an alternative platform but holy moly. I know I've posted about some of these things in dribs and drabs before but thought maybe I should collate them here. Maybe others will have pet annoyances about MV as well to add to this list.
  • Tokens seem to be the main currency for improving a model's ranking so if I tip in dollars through "Make it Rain" that doesn't help her ranking. That seems ludicrous. She's no less successful or popular. Sometime I tip the model offline or I don't want to have to go in her room to tip. In those instances, my only option is Make it Rain.
  • Sometims the model wants tokens in place of a direct payment for a service (in order to get the ranking boost). This ends in a negotiation whereby you pay for services in tokens that are actually billed in dollars which seems convoluted. If you must run a dual currency system then let people pay in either.
  • I can't attach a tip note to a "make it rain" tip. Surely that is an entirely useful thing, especially when tipping offline where you can't say anything in the room.
  • I can't pay for anything from a mixture of wallet balance and bank card, which means that I'm often left with an unusable balance in my wallet and end up paying by card.
  • Sometimes prices are quoted with tax and sometimes without, leaving users with a surprise when the final cost is revealed. Choose one approach and stick to it.
  • The tip window obscures the video window when it's open which kind of defeats the purpose of tipping for stuff. Not such a big issue for most tip actions but when sending vibes to a lush it's a nightmare.
  • Implement a function where users can repeat the last tip. WHen controlling a model's lush it's really tedious (and frustrating for her as well no doubt) for it to take about 3 seconds to reopen the tip window, type a value and hit "tip".
  • Conversations in the chat window frequently post out of sequence.
  • There is no way to whisper to the model in the main chat, so all users can read everthing posted. I know this is common across other sites as well but I thought it was worth mentioning.
  • If the video window is maximised, the chat window is unavailable. Make a transparent, floating chat window instead so the user can see the model in full screen but still communicate.

Tokens seem to be the main currency for improving a model's ranking so if I tip in dollars through "Make it Rain" that doesn't help her ranking. That seems ludicrous. She's no less successful or popular. Sometime I tip the model offline or I don't want to have to go in her room to tip. In those instances, my only option is Make it Rain.
MV is primarily a clip site (even though they keep doing whatever they can to fuck up that part more and more) and Make it Rain is a clip site's function, not a cam site's, so that kind of makes sense. I believe that rankings MV Live are also separate from the MV clip site's rankings, so it also seems to make sense in this context.

Sometimes prices are quoted with tax and sometimes without, leaving users with a surprise when the final cost is revealed. Choose one approach and stick to it.
I believe it likely has something to do with model's location and differing local taxes. Not sure though, maybe someone who has more knowledge on the subject can confirm.

MV is primarily a clip site (even though they keep doing whatever they can to fuck up that part more and more) and Make it Rain is a clip site's function, not a cam site's, so that kind of makes sense. I believe that rankings MV Live are also separate from the MV clip site's rankings, so it also seems to make sense in this context.

I believe it likely has something to do with model's location and differing local taxes. Not sure though, maybe someone who has more knowledge on the subject can confirm.
That makes sense I suppose. Maybe I'm being confused because Make It Rain tips ring the bell and show up in their live stream as well. To confuse things further, they have a "Make it rain" feature in the room which is charged in tokens and which you can accidentally trigger by just passing the mouse over it.

I'm pretty sure the local taxes are local to me though, although that could just be that the local tax percentage is the same in my country and the model's country and I'm making the wrong assumption. It leaves me totally confused though. Even more confusingly, they convert from dollars to EUR and then I have to convert to my currency from EUR. Bonkers.

I'm posting this in the hope that there's an MV representative lurking here who might see this but the platform is frustrating as all hell. By all accounts it gives a great percentage to the model, which is why I choose there over an alternative platform but holy moly. I know I've posted about some of these things in dribs and drabs before but thought maybe I should collate them here. Maybe others will have pet annoyances about MV as well to add to this list.
  • Tokens seem to be the main currency for improving a model's ranking so if I tip in dollars through "Make it Rain" that doesn't help her ranking. That seems ludicrous. She's no less successful or popular. Sometime I tip the model offline or I don't want to have to go in her room to tip. In those instances, my only option is Make it Rain.
  • Sometims the model wants tokens in place of a direct payment for a service (in order to get the ranking boost). This ends in a negotiation whereby you pay for services in tokens that are actually billed in dollars which seems convoluted. If you must run a dual currency system then let people pay in either.
  • I can't attach a tip note to a "make it rain" tip. Surely that is an entirely useful thing, especially when tipping offline where you can't say anything in the room.
  • I can't pay for anything from a mixture of wallet balance and bank card, which means that I'm often left with an unusable balance in my wallet and end up paying by card.
This all makes sense since MVLive and MV basically operate as 2 seperate platforms, they have very little to do with each other (tbh I dont get why they didnt just use a whitelabel for an existing cam site and take a % from something that actually works). Anything outside of the MVLive broadcast is a clipsite function (even going to the pinned videos from the live cam room takes you to clip site functionality where you are back to $ instead of tokens (as far as I know). Instead of doing a single thing well they seem to just half ass everything.
  • Sometimes prices are quoted with tax and sometimes without, leaving users with a surprise when the final cost is revealed. Choose one approach and stick to it.
Taxes should always be calculated by customer location, (so if you are using a vpn that can mess up the tax calculations). If you aren't using a vpn and haven't already I would message support about this.
  • The tip window obscures the video window when it's open which kind of defeats the purpose of tipping for stuff. Not such a big issue for most tip actions but when sending vibes to a lush it's a nightmare.
If you know a bit of CSS, and dont mind wasting a whole bunch of time you can go through inspector and move everything around to get a better layout (I had to do this the last time I broadcast there because their responsive layout is awful and focuses on the wrong thing...the preview image instead of the chat). It will refresh every time you refresh the page though. But MV dont seem to do improvements based on feedback, so I wouldn't hold your breath on them ever addressing that issue.
  • Implement a function where users can repeat the last tip. WHen controlling a model's lush it's really tedious (and frustrating for her as well no doubt) for it to take about 3 seconds to reopen the tip window, type a value and hit "tip".
  • Conversations in the chat window frequently post out of sequence.
  • There is no way to whisper to the model in the main chat, so all users can read everthing posted. I know this is common across other sites as well but I thought it was worth mentioning.
  • If the video window is maximised, the chat window is unavailable. Make a transparent, floating chat window instead so the user can see the model in full screen but still communicate.
The best advice, just use a different cam site, one that actually works properly. While MVLive has people spending they wont make any changes to it because as long as something is good enough they dont seem to care about improving things. If its the models prefered site, just be straight with them that the site is such a bad user experience that it takes away a lot of the enjoyment of the room.

This all makes sense since MVLive and MV basically operate as 2 seperate platforms, they have very little to do with each other (tbh I dont get why they didnt just use a whitelabel for an existing cam site and take a % from something that actually works). Anything outside of the MVLive broadcast is a clipsite function (even going to the pinned videos from the live cam room takes you to clip site functionality where you are back to $ instead of tokens (as far as I know). Instead of doing a single thing well they seem to just half ass everything.

Taxes should always be calculated by customer location, (so if you are using a vpn that can mess up the tax calculations). If you aren't using a vpn and haven't already I would message support about this.

If you know a bit of CSS, and dont mind wasting a whole bunch of time you can go through inspector and move everything around to get a better layout (I had to do this the last time I broadcast there because their responsive layout is awful and focuses on the wrong thing...the preview image instead of the chat). It will refresh every time you refresh the page though. But MV dont seem to do improvements based on feedback, so I wouldn't hold your breath on them ever addressing that issue.

The best advice, just use a different cam site, one that actually works properly. While MVLive has people spending they wont make any changes to it because as long as something is good enough they dont seem to care about improving things. If its the models prefered site, just be straight with them that the site is such a bad user experience that it takes away a lot of the enjoyment of the room.
Yeah, I'm starting to realise it's 2 different services with a single web address.

I do use a VPN but it's set to my own country. It's purely so I can bypass a router level content filter while ensuring that others can't.

I've managed to use some browser's picture in picture function to get round it but it's not ideal.

I can't use a different site just now. I'm visiting a particular model. While she broadcasts on other platforms, this one pays the best and given it's costing me more or less the same then it makes sense to use the platform that gives her more, even if it is a pain in the ass.

And now I'm actually realising why the dollar Make it Rain doesn't increase the live ranking. It's because it relates to the clip site. Although you'd think that booking a Skype call would be closely aligned to MV Live because it's more or less the same type of service.

In fact, even that is becoming clear even as I type because presumably there are video only MV Stars who don't broadcast on Live but may well do a Skype call. It explains why the Skype per minute prices don't always align with the private prices as well.

Jesus, what a mess.

While she broadcasts on other platforms, this one pays the best and given it's costing me more or less the same then it makes sense to use the platform that gives her more, even if it is a pain in the ass.
The model's payout % shouldn't be something you worry about. It dosnt make sense to use a site you dont like over one you do for that reason imo.
Also if your VPN provider is to congested on the server you selected, sometimes they will switch you to another server thats close by to prevent a degradation in service. That might be why you are seeing differing tax rates.

And now I'm actually realising why the dollar Make it Rain doesn't increase the live ranking. It's because it relates to the clip site. Although you'd think that booking a Skype call would be closely aligned to MV Live because it's more or less the same type of service.

In fact, even that is becoming clear even as I type because presumably there are video only MV Stars who don't broadcast on Live but may well do a Skype call. It explains why the Skype per minute prices don't always align with the private prices as well.

Jesus, what a mess.
These were all features that MV had before they launched mv live which is why they arnt connected in with mv live in anyway. Most MV stars dont broadcast on MVLive as far as I know imo its because to put it bluntly, it's a mess of a platform. the higher % they offer isnt worth the drawbacks of using it.

The model's payout % shouldn't be something you worry about. It dosnt make sense to use a site you dont like over one you do for that reason imo.
Came here to say just that. If you keep worrying about those kind of behind the scenes problems you'll never be able to enjoy it fully.

Let us care about that and as long as you're tipping and being respectful you shouldn't worry.

Came here to say just that. If you keep worrying about those kind of behind the scenes problems you'll never be able to enjoy it fully.

Let us care about that and as long as you're tipping and being respectful you shouldn't worry.
I get what you are saying but it's a model I visit regularly and the gulf between one site and another in terms of payout is sizeable. Having had that explained to me, it would seem a bit mean-spirited to go back to the poorer paying platform for the same service just because the user interface bugs me.

Last edited:
I get what you are saying but it's a model I visit regularly and the gulf between one site and another in terms of payout is sizeable. Having had that explained to me, it would seem a bit mean-spirited to go back to the poorer paying platform for the same service just because the user interface bugs me.
It really wouldnt be mean spirited, as a member you are paying for an experience and entertainment, if the site is preventing that experience from being as good as it can be, use a different site, that poorer paying platform probably has a better experience because their payout structure allows them to have funds to develop the site.

If you have a friend thats a server in 2 restaurants, one of them has great food but only lets the servers keep a % of the tips, the other serves you what they found in the trash the day before but lets the servers keep the tips they make. Which restaurant are you going to when you want food? Would you eat the trash because its better for your friend working there or would you go to the place that you actually enjoy?

The analogy is a bit far out there but the concept is the same, what you are paying for first and foremost is your enjoyment and experience, everything else from your perspective should be second to that.

I have many members on several different live platforms. I jump on the platform they choose when they message me, and I'm free. That's just how this business works.
Sounds like you guys just want to cut out the platform taking the bigger cut. Not smart, there's a reason they're taking a bigger cut. Her being on there, and being seen to be busy, will attract better paying clients. Poor thinking. Gotta focus on the bigger picture, not the smaller one.

If the reality is that you just can't afford longer shows on a platform where her rate is higher, and you want long shows (as is usually the case w members) just be honest and say that. She should be getting the same no matter what the site takes, because she should be adjusting her rates accordingly anyways...

I mean, on a lot of levels it's better than other sites. The sound and stream quality seem more consistent and the lush control function seems good. It's just the little nippy bits that all add up.

I have many members on several different live platforms. I jump on when they message me, and I'm free. That's just how this business works.
Sounds like you guys just want to cut out the platform taking the bigger cut. Not smart, there's a reason they're taking a bigger cut. Her being on there, and being seen to be busy, will attract better paying clients. Poor thinking. Gotta focus on the bigger picture, not the smaller one.
Yeah, I guess I just look at it as her providing a service to me. The service is equally as excellent from her on either platform which is why it feels a bit off. All of the things that make it a bad experience are neither her fault not within her control to fix. But I see what you all are saying.

Yeah, I guess I just look at it as her providing a service to me. The service is equally as excellent from her on either platform which is why it feels a bit off. All of the things that make it a bad experience are neither her fault not within her control to fix. But I see what you all are saying.
Yeah, too nice. If she resents a certain platform for taking a bigger cut, then she needs to raise her rates accordingly on that platform, or stop using it 🤷‍♀️

If i don't want to accept the lower payout on a platform, i won't use it.

I have preferred platforms and I love when members ask about it. But if the platform doesn't work for someone it doesn't work. That's why i offer many options. Payout isn't the only factor.

I am in full control of my prices on each platform. If I want to push members to a different one i can always raise my prices..

I'm posting this in the hope that there's an MV representative lurking here who might see this but the platform is frustrating as all hell. By all accounts it gives a great percentage to the model, which is why I choose there over an alternative platform but holy moly.
Tbh, I think it's a catch 22 - MV has lower traffic and a worse interface, so they have a high payout %. If either/both of those things improve, their payout % will just decrease accordingly.
The way MV works is that tokens will count towards the MV Live score AND the MV Girl score, whereas $ will only contribute to the MV Girl score. I can appreciate that's annoying if you're not planning to be in her room to tip, but token tips will always be the most beneficial to her in terms of ranking.

• Helpful!
Reactions: KingMarti

I have preferred platforms and I love when members ask about it. But if the platform doesn't work for someone it doesn't work. That's why i offer many options. Payout isn't the only factor.

I am in full control of my prices on each platform. If I want to push members to a different one i can always raise my prices..
It works well enough for me (with annoyances) for most things I would tip for. Where it's a real pain is lush play. That feels like a bolt on where they haven't consulted with the people on either end of that transaction (model or member). I know that the live score is pretty much a key feature for models because a higher score brings more traffic and ultimately more tokens which brings a higher score which brings..... etc etc

When I'm paying the same amount on any of the sites, I'm always going to go to the one that rewards the model more. That's not entirely me trying to be a nice guy. It annoys me when service operators take more than their fair share out of anything in any industry. Concert tickets are a prime example.

I don’t mean this personal misterical, but it’s my pet peeve when people who aren’t in the business decide what people who’ve been in the business for decades should be taking.

You, me, no one knows how their payroll is organized and the site that I know that takes a bigger cut ,appears to have better traffic. And I would also argue traditionally a better more mannerly clientele who waste time less. I really feel that that’s crossing the bounds to say that.

Not personal to you though. Quite a few members will say such things and new models will say such things too. To me it comes off as very naïve. They’re have been models who have tried to set up their own sites and failed miserably, by trying to give up huge percentage. It just seems, I don’t know, unfair to talk like that. In my opinion. A lot of the members who talk like that and act all possessive like that, are not being helpful. And appear to have boundary issues, Take things way too seriously.

Please forgive my grammar everyone and talk to text. Limited time.

It was me who asked her about it, mainly because she told me she was on MV and MV is actually quite up front about their payouts. It's listed next to everything you purchase which is an approach you don't see on other sites I've visited.

If I was split streaming between MV Live and MFC, I’d much rather be tipped on MFC even though the payout would be lower. I’m not sure if other token sites like Stripchat work like MFC, but on MFC the more tokens you make, the higher your camscore will be and the higher you’ll be on the front page which could result in more traffic and more money.

Also, I don’t know much about MV Live, but I don’t think having a high MV Live score is as beneficial as having a high MV Girl score. I’ve very rarely looked at MV Live, but it doesn’t seem like there’s that much traffic or people camming there at any given time. I doubt guys who are primarily interested in tipping in chat rooms as opposed to buying clips are looking through MV Live for new models. I could be wrong, but I would assume most guys who tip and hang out in MV Live rooms are either members who found the model on a different site or are big fans of her content and want to watch her live stream. And either way, her MV Live score wouldn’t play a factor in those members coming into her room.

I don’t mean this personal misterical, but it’s my pet peeve when people who aren’t in the business decide what people who’ve been in the business for decades should be taking.

You, me, no one knows how their payroll is organized and the site that I know that takes a bigger cut ,appears to have better traffic. And I would also argue traditionally a better more mannerly clientele who waste time less. I really feel that that’s crossing the bounds to say that.

Not personal to you though. Quite a few members will say such things and new models will say such things too. To me it comes off as very naïve. They’re have been models who have tried to set up their own sites and failed miserably, by trying to give up huge percentage. It just seems, I don’t know, unfair to talk like that. In my opinion. A lot of the members who talk like that and act all possessive like that, are not being helpful. And appear to have boundary issues, Take things way too seriously.

Please forgive my grammar everyone and talk to text. Limited time.
Yeah, I probably am being naive. I tend to view the big platforms as similar in scale and staffing but you're right, it's impossible for me to tell. Still hate those ticket site bastards though. If cam sites operated like ticket booking sites they'd probably make me pay through the nose to do a striptease for myself.

Yeah, I probably am being naive. I tend to view the big platforms as similar in scale and staffing but you're right, it's impossible for me to tell. Still hate those ticket site bastards though. If cam sites operated like ticket booking sites they'd probably make me pay through the nose to do a striptease for myself.
Yeah I can’t talk on those. I know nothing about them. I don’t have the freedoms to attend events like that. I hear other people talking about it though, and tickets do seem super expensive. I think I used one to look up tickets for kiss and even the cheapest ticket was several hundred or something (years ago).

Reactions: misterical
If I was split streaming between MV Live and MFC, I’d much rather be tipped on MFC even though the payout would be lower. I’m not sure if other token sites like Stripchat work like MFC, but on MFC the more tokens you make, the higher your camscore will be and the higher you’ll be on the front page which could result in more traffic and more money.

Also, I don’t know much about MV Live, but I don’t think having a high MV Live score is as beneficial as having a high MV Girl score. I’ve very rarely looked at MV Live, but it doesn’t seem like there’s that much traffic or people camming there at any given time. I doubt guys who are primarily interested in tipping in chat rooms as opposed to buying clips are looking through MV Live for new models. I could be wrong, but I would assume most guys who tip and hang out in MV Live rooms are either members who found the model on a different site or are big fans of her content and want to watch her live stream. And either way, her MV Live score wouldn’t play a factor in those members coming into her room.
Interesting. This model does both clips and live so an increased MV Girl score wouldn't necessarily be bad for her either I guess. Ultimately, I'm only going by the guidance she has given me and she seems to prioritise her live score more highly.

There are some weird conundrums that come up with ranking systems from what I can see. Most models have a "send me home" option which usually are enough tokens to put them up or near the top ranking at least for that night, but they then have to go offline because of the nature of the tip and can't exploit it.

Interesting. This model does both clips and live so an increased MV Girl score wouldn't necessarily be bad for her either I guess. Ultimately, I'm only going by the guidance she has given me and she seems to prioritise her live score more highly.

There are some weird conundrums that come up with ranking systems from what I can see. Most models have a "send me home" option which usually are enough tokens to put them up or near the top ranking at least for that night, but they then have to go offline because of the nature of the tip and can't exploit it.

The top earners on MV Live get a monthly bonus if they rank in the top 25, unlike top clip earners (which is something I’m still annoyed over). That could be why. But still, I’d say MV Girl score is way more important than MV Live score. However, everyone has their own hustle and their own reasonings.

I personally enjoy ranking systems on sites. I think that the competition that goes with the ranking system can be beneficial for the site and models. I know when I go for rank, especially when clip earners still got rewarded for it on MV, it makes me work more to make more money so I rank higher.

And as far as the “take the night/day off” tips, I’d assume most models make sure the amount is enough to cover what they’d normally make in a day, so it maintains their rank. Since with most sites (or at least MFC, which is the only token site I’ve ever really worked on), your rank/score is based off either what you’ve earned that whole month or they use a formula that encompasses a certain period of time and how much you’ve made in that time vs how long you’ve streamed (in the case of MFC, not 100% sure about MV Live, but MV Girl score is a unique formula with quite a few different factors involved).

The top earners on MV Live get a monthly bonus if they rank in the top 25, unlike top clip earners (which is something I’m still annoyed over). That could be why. But still, I’d say MV Girl score is way more important than MV Live score. However, everyone has their own hustle and their own reasonings.

I personally enjoy ranking systems on sites. I think that the competition that goes with the ranking system can be beneficial for the site and models. I know when I go for rank, especially when clip earners still got rewarded for it on MV, it makes me work more to make more money so I rank higher.

And as far as the “take the night/day off” tips, I’d assume most models make sure the amount is enough to cover what they’d normally make in a day, so it maintains their rank. Since with most sites (or at least MFC, which is the only token site I’ve ever really worked on), your rank/score is based off either what you’ve earned that whole month or they use a formula that encompasses a certain period of time and how much you’ve made in that time vs how long you’ve streamed (in the case of MFC, not 100% sure about MV Live, but MV Girl score is a unique formula with quite a few different factors involved).
I was curious to learn that MV Live also has a ranking system for members, which isn't immediately visible to the member (you have to dig to find it) but is immediately visible to the model. Fascinating and terrifying in equal measures. Speaking as a member, the last thing I need to see is a score that highlights how much I've spent :rofl:

I was curious to learn that MV Live also has a ranking system for members, which isn't immediately visible to the member (you have to dig to find it) but is immediately visible to the model. Fascinating and terrifying in equal measures. Speaking as a member, the last thing I need to see is a score that highlights how much I've spent :rofl:
I’m pretty sure it’s just an overall MV score for members though and you aren’t separated into MV Live and MV like models are. So your score wouldn’t necessarily give you away if you were a big tipper on live, just as a big spender on the site as a whole. For example I’ve had some members in my room on live with huge scores but I never presume to think they’re gonna be tippers. In my experience, most on MV live aren’t! A lot of them have turned into big spenders on my content and customs though which is always nice

I’m pretty sure it’s just an overall MV score for members though and you aren’t separated into MV Live and MV like models are. So your score wouldn’t necessarily give you away if you were a big tipper on live, just as a big spender on the site as a whole. For example I’ve had some members in my room on live with huge scores but I never presume to think they’re gonna be tippers. In my experience, most on MV live aren’t! A lot of them have turned into big spenders on my content and customs though which is always nice
MV always seems curiously quiet compared to other token based sites. I rarely see more than a few registered users in a room at any time. Sometimes I can arrive and be the only person there and looking at the live chat it would seem that I might have been the only person there for some time.

It doesn't seem like a platform that has lots of small tippers either. You see a lot of single token tips in places like CB but nothing like that in MV. Presumably tippers breed other tippers and the smaller volumes of users means that doesn't happen.

I just wish Mandvids would bring their 'follow' button in line with how it's used in every other site in the world. It's stupid I have to use my purchase history to be able to find models I want to do repeat business with instead of just show me who I follow on the homepage like is standard everywhere else.

MV always seems curiously quiet compared to other token based sites. I rarely see more than a few registered users in a room at any time. Sometimes I can arrive and be the only person there and looking at the live chat it would seem that I might have been the only person there for some time.

It doesn't seem like a platform that has lots of small tippers either. You see a lot of single token tips in places like CB but nothing like that in MV. Presumably tippers breed other tippers and the smaller volumes of users means that doesn't happen.
Exactly it’s a bit of a dead zone and I think a lot of people (myself included) just have it on in the background of their main site stream. That was the point of my first post really, that the payout % being good is pretty useless when there’s so little traffic. I’d rather they took 50% and spent 30% of it on advertising or something.

I’ve even checked out the rooms of the top 1-10 MV girls and you’re right, never more than 1 tipper in the room at a time. I don’t know where your model friend ranks but if I’m doing “well” on Mv live, I rank in the top 300ish in a month but that translates to less than $100 in tokens for that whole month! Not nothing, but not what I’m there for haha

I just wish Mandvids would bring their 'follow' button in line with how it's used in every other site in the world. It's stupid I have to use my purchase history to be able to find models I want to do repeat business with instead of just show me who I follow on the homepage like is standard everywhere else.
Good point. I work out who I follow via the news feed thing they have. For me it's simple because I only follow 2 models on there but it would be completely chaotic if you followed lots.

One other annoyance. If a model sends you a link to a video (as a freebie or as a prize for voting in a contest) then there doesn't seem to be a way of getting it out of your PMs and into your library.

Status
Not open for further replies.