AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MANYRECS.COM and WEBCAMRECS.COM watch out!Big Scam!!!!!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 16, 2022
People this is not good.Did you ever type your chaturbate name on google?Than there is a good chance that you see lots of pictures taken from your own shows on one of these big scam sites!!!!!

Lodge a DMCA takedown request.
Both sites appear to be paywalls, so at least it is not free. But it still sucks that greedy folk are making money from models' work.
IDK, I hope your posts on this site (all relating to these URLs) are well-intended and not trying to direct traffic there.

Last edited:
Lodge a DMCA takedown request.
Both sites appear to be paywalls, so at least it is not free. But it still sucks that greedy folk are making money from models' work.
IDK, I hope your posts on this site (all relating to these URLs) are well-intended and not trying to direct traffic there.

Yeah, I will never understand why people make threads like this out here in the public section of the forum. Makes me wonder what their true intentions are, or if they just didn't think it through. I mean, if it was a fellow model trying to warn other models about it, then get verified on here as a model and then post about it in the Models Only section. Not out here in the public forum...directing more people right to the site.

Yeah, I will never understand why people make threads like this out here in the public section of the forum. Makes me wonder what their true intentions are, or if they just didn't think it through. I mean, if it was a fellow model trying to warn other models about it, then get verified on here as a model and then post about it in the Models Only section. Not out here in the public forum...directing more people right to the site.
I definitely agree with this! I will say not all of us work on sites that allow us to be verified here unfortunately.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
You can sue anyone for anything. The 2 issues are that they people that are easy to win the lawsuit against cannot afford a lawyer and also have nothing to win. The people who have something for you to win, can generally afford a lawyer that will bury your lawyer, which makes winning require more resources.

Also, generally to be successful on pirating a video (winning and/or getting money), the person has to be distributing it and making money in some manner off of the distribution and/or showing of the video/clip. And for the ones that technically pirate a lot of videos from pretty much everyone they also have good lawyers (that is if you an even find what country they exist in to find someone to sue) so that for you to win it would have to be a class action against them or you or your lawyer would need to commit significant time and money to win. So you can sue, the results either way probably aren't going to pay the cost of the lawyer to sue.

Status
Not open for further replies.