AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Manyvids live cam question

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi everyone!

So, I was curious if anyone had any tips for camming on manyvids? I know it's a relatively newish platform so I'm guessing that's what I can't find any info? I could just not be asking the right question? Sorry if this has been addressed!

A little about me - I've been making content on Tumblr for two years (before the ban) - and I want to take it to the next level. I Iove the work!

I have an onlyfans and manyvids account already. At this point I'm just curious if it's worth it to pursue camming on manyvids? Is there enough traffic, ect? Should I sign up elsewhere? Should I pursue two different platforms? Pros cons? Your general opinions of the beta version?

I know I can only make this choice but you guys obviously have more experience. Any information or advice would be much appreciated 😊

Reactions: AllyVixen
I have streamed to manyvids for a while not and i got 0 viewers. Most I got was a 2-5 viewers and some hi-hellos in the chat. But then again I am a guy and I am not a full time cam model. But to compare that to stripchat or chaturbate where I would get 25-30 viewers.

I feel manyvids would work for people who have followers on their profile. Also, it is not advertised as a camming site so not a lot of viewers know about it.

I usually use it to record my live shows.

Hope it helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.