AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleMsBlack

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Aug 26, 2015
Canada
profiles.myfreecams.com
Twitter Username
@LittleMsBlack_
Tumblr Username
LittleMsBlack
MFC Username
LittleMsBlack
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/343656/LittleMsBlack/
Hi, so I'm posting this for 2 reasons, 1) to see if anyone can help me resolve this problem and 2) so I can inform other people how to solve this problem if I/we can figure out how to fix it.

So basically I just signed up to ManyVids but I'm having some issues selecting the payment option of my preference, being paid through Payoneer. I noticed another Canadian cam girl experiencing they were having the exact same problem as well so I know it's not just me. Basically when I try to change my payment method on there to Payoneer it just says pending approval, I never get approved for anything though and when I go back to the settings page on ManyVids (where the payment options is) it automatically goes back to being paid by wire.

I would just be paid directly by a wire transfer BUT the minimum payout for that is $250 and being new to this site I have no idea how much content/money I'll make yet so that seems pretty hefty. I'm going to try to have a meeting with a ManyVids support agent sometime soon as they recommended it to try to resolve this issue but does anyone else have any suggestions on how to solve this/is anyone else experiencing this same issue?

I'm also on MyFreeCams and being paid through Payoneer on there, would I be able to use the same Payoneer account for both websites? This is confusing, I just wish I could get this resolves so I could start posting more content without having to worry about being not making any money (reaching/passing $250 so I can cash my money in lol).

OK so I figured out how to resolve this problem, not sure if/how to delete threads on here lol so on the chance that anyone else encounters this problem what you have to do is have ManyVids reset your Payoneer account, not sure why they didn't do this the first time I tried contacting them so to save some time I'd suggest just asking a ManyVids support rep. to do this for you . Afterwards I was able to complete the process of linking up my Payoneer account, which I'm already using on MyFreeCams, to my ManyVids account. The ManyVids support rep. I was talking with through their live support informed that it most likely wouldn't work if I tried to set up my ManyVids account to my previous Payoneer account but I was then being told otherwise by a Payoneer support rep. that it would in fact work lol, it did end up working when I tried it so if you already have a pre-existing Payoneer account to simplify things I'd suggest using the same account, hopefully this may help someone out in the future and I'm not just going off on some sort of weird tangent here lol.

im having the same exact issue @LittleMsBlack i wll contact their support right away thanks again fr your insight

Status
Not open for further replies.