AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ManyVids - VAT?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 12, 2019
Hi, I just realised MV will process my payments in €, which probably means they're using an European office to do the transfer. Does anyone know which country the payout is registered from?

I need to know so that I know how to process my VAT taxes, which is a headache and a half in and of itself. I know that if I produce material and get paid from the US (from MFC, for example), I don't have to pay VAT, but if I get paid within the EU (I think CB send payments from Ireland?), I have to pay VAT. If anyone has a handy guide on how to calculate VAT inside the EU, I'd be grateful.

I realise this didn't get any responses as I should have emailed Customer support to begin with. I did, and for the sake of anyone else googling this info:

MV pays in US $ from an US bank, meaning that you (probably) don't have to pay VAT. I suggest looking up the rules for yourself, but speaking to my local (Scandinavian) tax offices suggests that EU models do not pay VAT on payments from the US.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Alisa and NotYou
Status
Not open for further replies.