AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Manyvids vs. Clips4sale

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Which one...

• manyvids

Votes: 25 40.3%
  • clips4sale

Votes: 37 59.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

lolaloliepop

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Feb 14, 2015
California
I'm starting over with camming and in my redo of researching I think I'm going to brave up and start making some vids before I start up again on mfc (and then maybe link to my store on there??? haven't figured out if that or tokens would be better)

And I'm looking at clips4sale and manyvids. I've heard good things about clips4sale, but the site looks sketchier than manyvids and seems to be studios only while manyvids is open to individuals. Also can't find the payout radio for manyvids.

Any advice, stories, anything helpful for a newbie choosing one of these two sites would be helpful! :bookworm:

Clips4Sale is open to individuals, and gets a lot more traffic than Manyvids. I think (in my opinion) it's easier for a newbie with no fan base to make sales on C4S.

Manyvids is better for "vanilla" videos while C4S is better for fetish.

And ManyVids, if you're selling videos on mfc, lets you create links to videos so if someone buys a video with tokens, you can send them a Manyvids link so you don't have to also upload to Dropbox.

You could always do both if you're interested in both!

Also ManyVids offers a small bonus to models if you sign up through their link, so if you have a friend on there, ask her for her referral link (or just ask a random model that you like)!

Clips4Sale is open to individuals, and gets a lot more traffic than Manyvids. I think (in my opinion) it's easier for a newbie with no fan base to make sales on C4S.

And ManyVids, if you're selling videos on mfc, lets you create links to videos so if someone buys a video with tokens, you can send them a Manyvids link so you don't have to also upload to Dropbox.

Also ManyVids offers a small bonus to models if you sign up through their link, so if you have a friend on there, ask her for her referral link (or just ask a random model that you like)!
ah good to know you can do both! I know some sites (cough like mgf) are really pissy about using other sites (which is dumb). I'll probably end up making two accounts then - manyvids is a little more appealing though due to layout and selling items on an easier format (*taking notes for mfc ideas*) but traffic is....really important as I've found out.

Reactions: Amelia Liddell
Yeah, a lot of girls (myself included!) use both! They both have their awesome traits and the nice thing with content is once you've filmed it, you've filmed it, lol. So it doesn't hurt to upload it to multiple sites if you have time! :D

There are some great threads in Model's Only about both sites, especially Clips4Sale since some girls use it as their main or only site!

Here's my two cents, I'm currently ranked 128 on ManyVids and I know what income I bring in on there. I'm nowhere near the top 100 on Clips4Sale, and I can provide for my family on that income alone. If I can't even break the top 100 on Clips4Sale with an income to provide for a whole family, then it's a pretty decent bet to say which site has more paying traffic currently.

I would recommend using both sites.

Clips4sale is deff better traffic wise- If you look @ the Alexa ranking they provide the most traffic. If you look @ our clips4sale threads (especially the one where we do the challenge) you can see a lot of us do extremely well on there. I for one rank 280 on Many Vids and I don't make that much on there- I'm actually doing better on KinkBomb. ManyVids is more vanilla - But I have numbers of a top 5 girl on Manyvids and it is disappointing compared to the numbers on clips4sale- the numbers she pulls would put you on the low end $$ making on clips4sale. Its still extra $$$ so I mean thats awesome but I feel that Clips4sale you could actually provide (like I do for my family) with it alone.

I use exclusively MV so I can't speak for C4S. However, I am probably going to stop actively using the site and remove some of my videos in the near future. MV does have a welcoming design, it doesn't seem "sketchy" but they have made some changes and done some things as they develop and change the site that make me feel like their business practices are sketchy and I dont particularly make enough there to wonder when the next change they make will be something I joined the site to avoid.

I have both vanilla and fetish content, fetish just does not seem to sell at all compared to vanilla as has been mentioned already. My videos passively sell, last month I was in the top 60 but I didn't really make enough to make my own minimum payout goal.

Although I dont want to interfere in the vote, as I would obviously be biased, I wanted to clear up 2 pieces of information that aren't very accurate.

• "Clips4Sale is open to individuals, and gets a lot more traffic than Manyvids" -
    GenXoxo

Clips4sale still gets a bit more traffic. Yes. Alot more? not at all. Just comparing both Alexa rankings, it clearly shows this.
    MV USA alexa: 4680 - C4S USA alexa: 3,058
    MV Canada alexa: 3894 - MV Canada alexa: 2905
    MV UK alexa: 1924- MV UK alexa: 2938

As you can see we are neck in neck when it comes to ranking in the top countries.
    Another thing to realize is we do not cater to male gay content / transsexual content. C4S get tons of traffic for this content, as its 3 of their top 5 keywords searched in google.

On another note, you also need to look at the ALEXA traffic trend, which says alot about our site. In less than 2 years, we have manage to constantly increase and reach close to c4s's traffic numbers. Comparing C4S's traffic, it has been decreasing. (view graphs below)

manyvids_graph.jpg
    [GALLERY=media, 986]Manyvids_graph by ManyVids posted Sep 23, 2015 at 9:21 AM[/GALLERY]

• "But I have numbers of a top 5 girl on Manyvids and it is disappointing compared to the numbers on clips4sale" - msbiancabaker
    Our top 5 girls on MV make anything between $5000 - 9000$ US per month. If on C4S the top studios are making more, thats great! But I believe making this amount mentioned above is already pretty amazing,and it will only get better as we increase traffic by 10% month to month. Bottom line is those who split their fans on several sites definitely dont make as much. Most of the Girls making this money are exclusive to MV.
Our search got revamped IMMENSELY if you haven't noticed it in the last 2 weeks. This will help enormously the fetish selling models. Before users had trouble finding their fetish until now. We have the best search now BY FAR for any clip selling site. Compare and you will see. If you want a list of the top fetish searches, pm me. I will gladly help you. We are now collecting daily data and able to track who and what people are searching to better give them exactly what they want.

We have soooo many cool stuff coming up by the end of this year. I really cant wait for you all to see it! We have a huge dedicated team working day and night improving and adding new features weekly. Its hard to say the same about our competitors :) You want a feature? Send us an email. We will definitely consider it and add it to our 2015 release plan.

Anthony
MV support
www.manyvids.com

yeah i definitely think c4s is better! Fetish clips sell very well there, and a lot of the time fetish clips (like hiccuping and stuff!) are easier to make than vanilla clips :3

anyway i'm just commenting because of this one tidbit the manyvids representative said:
Bottom line is those who split their fans on several sites definitely dont make as much. Most of the Girls making this money are exclusive to MV.
because i feel like it is very untrue. if you upload your vids to multiple sites you are not 'splitting your fans', actually you're getting a lot of new fans and customers because there are loads of guys & unique traffic on each video site. some who may use that site only, so by uploading everywhere you're reaching everyone! more potential for sales, and to gain regulars and things.
also i'm pretty sure most clip makers use multiple sites. for example i upload my vids to 3 separate sites, and while i definitely make the most on C4S (by far) i think everyone would agree they make more money that way than they would sticking to only one site.

Although I dont want to interfere in the vote, as I would obviously be biased, I wanted to clear up 2 pieces of information that aren't very accurate.

• "Clips4Sale is open to individuals, and gets a lot more traffic than Manyvids" -
    GenXoxo

Clips4sale still gets a bit more traffic. Yes. Alot more? not at all. Just comparing both Alexa rankings, it clearly shows this.
    MV USA alexa: 4680 - C4S USA alexa: 3,058
    MV Canada alexa: 3894 - MV Canada alexa: 2905
    MV UK alexa: 1924- MV UK alexa: 2938

As you can see we are neck in neck when it comes to ranking in the top countries.
    Another thing to realize is we do not cater to male gay content / transsexual content. C4S get tons of traffic for this content, as its 3 of their top 5 keywords searched in google.

On another note, you also need to look at the ALEXA traffic trend, which says alot about our site. In less than 2 years, we have manage to constantly increase and reach close to c4s's traffic numbers. Comparing C4S's traffic, it has been decreasing. (view graphs below)

manyvids_graph.jpg
    [GALLERY=media, 986]Manyvids_graph by ManyVids posted Sep 23, 2015 at 9:21 AM[/GALLERY]

• "But I have numbers of a top 5 girl on Manyvids and it is disappointing compared to the numbers on clips4sale" - msbiancabaker
    Our top 5 girls on MV make anything between $5000 - 9000$ US per month. If on C4S the top studios are making more, thats great! But I believe making this amount mentioned above is already pretty amazing,and it will only get better as we increase traffic by 10% month to month. Bottom line is those who split their fans on several sites definitely dont make as much. Most of the Girls making this money are exclusive to MV.
Our search got revamped IMMENSELY if you haven't noticed it in the last 2 weeks. This will help enormously the fetish selling models. Before users had trouble finding their fetish until now. We have the best search now BY FAR for any clip selling site. Compare and you will see. If you want a list of the top fetish searches, pm me. I will gladly help you. We are now collecting daily data and able to track who and what people are searching to better give them exactly what they want.

We have soooo many cool stuff coming up by the end of this year. I really cant wait for you all to see it! We have a huge dedicated team working day and night improving and adding new features weekly. Its hard to say the same about our competitors :) You want a feature? Send us an email. We will definitely consider it and add it to our 2015 release plan.

Anthony
MV support
www.manyvids.com

If your in the top 5 of clips4sale you are ranking in double if not more than what MV top 5 make EASY. I know what the #1 girl on C4S makes and it would probably be close to a combined # of your top 5 > Im making around What your top 5 makes on Clips4sale and IM NOT even in the top 50 - lets put it that way. So your numbers are not as impressive as those on C4S > as said MV is very very vanilla- If there's a top 5 or even 10 girl who produces fetish I would be shocked. It seems very mainstreamed > Like I mentioned before I easily make $$$ on c4s but can't make payout on Manyvids. I am very pro clips4sale Yes BUT I would happily promote a site that works like Kinkbomb. If anyone is looking to make masturbation/"vanilla" videos I would say go to ManyVids BUT just know you can blow your nose, or hiccup and make WAY more off that on clips4sale than masturbating. I am just waiting for a guys 3 month membership to run out, because I was going to delete my manyvids and then he did that and I would probably not go back.

Last edited:
Different markets for sure! LIKE HUGE! I'm not even sure why they are being compared because they are a million miles away from each other.

Sell fetish on C4S and Vanilla on MV. I have a solo site so the videos I put on Manyvids are really only intended to reach a new audience within MV traffic I don't already have and with my style I feel like I still sell pretty well there, without honestly relying on my own fan base for sales. However I can't make a dime on C4S because I don't do fetish stuff. so if you do a little a both I see no reason why you wouldn't diversify.

I can also say that at least for my fetishes... the Alexa rankings mean nothing. Most of what I sell tends to be in Europe. As is the case for a lot of fetish models.

I like both sites, but Clips4Sale is way better IMO traffic wise. I make a lot more sales on C4S then I do on MV. I have been with MV for over a year and a half and I am almost at payout. I have both vanilla and fetish on MV because with me having just vanilla on there wasn't enough. I've actually found my fetish content to be more popular than my vanilla and since I've started adding fetish content my sales went up.

If I were you, I'd open stores on both sites. It always helps to be branched out on more than one site. However, I know that C4S has this thing were you can be featured if you sell exclusively with them and that can really boost your sales. If you like the idea of just having a single place to sell clips, C4S is the way to go. That's my 2 cents.

I'm still amazed at what a confusing, not user friendly, kind of broken piece of 1992 trash the C4S site is. They are hugely successful yet I still have to squint to try and read their damn homepage.

nothing of importance here, I just went through the process of uploading a clip there and wanted to punch my screen by the end... and of course now it's not showing up on my store.

geeze. They are worth it for the traffic for some people but everytime I try to use the site I'm almost grateful I don't do well enough there to need to visit often.

Meh C4S went through some recent updates that have vastly improved their search. Uploading-wise...I prefer the C4S uploads. Yes, Manyvids is "takes less time", but that's mainly because they don't offer as many blanks to fill in. I'll agree the homepage could use some improvement, but at least they don't slow down every other page I'm on (whether or not I pause gifs.)

As indicated earlier, it was harder to find and search for fetishes on MV until our recent update. We clearly see what search words get searched on a daily basis on our site, and we are seeing lots of fetishes. It is true we became the #1 site for "vanilla" content, and weekly we are seeing our more niche fetish clips being sold more frequently. Its our mission to increase this part drastically over the next few months. At this rate, we will surpasse in traffic C4S by the end of the year. Sitting at #2 in traffic just behind C4S, we are on a upward scale, and they are going the opposite way...

If you are on MV and uploaded content before our search update 2 weeks ago, I would recommend to ensure you tagged all your vids, your titles are well written and accurate, and your descriptions are complete. You will increase your appearance in the new search.

Anthony

Last edited:
Reactions: KylieJacobs
@ManyVids Sorry I didn't clarify. Yes, it is easier to search now for fetishes, but MV only offers 5 categories for a video whereas C4S has a ton of slots...I want to say 20. I agree MV is definitely worth it for getting your name out, and the site has gotten better, but for now it seems a bit hard to get sales unless a LOT is on sale. During the Summer, to make sure I was getting enough traffic, I would upload/re-upload at least one video a day, send it to twitter and tumblr, and RT it if I was also getting on cam at the time. I only had my vanilla content up (over 80 videos), and put all of it as cheap as I could sell it for, and even after getting almost into the top 125...still made more on C4S.

Not saying it can't be done but quite frankly, vanilla is just tough to sell...it's easy to find everywhere, so no matter how great the videos are, it's still easier to sell niche.

Honestly, with the site I'd prefer speed over prettiness, since members I'm sure give up trying to wait on things. I have very high speed internet, yet I still get frustrated waiting...heck I can't even be on the site while being on cam, or my cam freezes.

If it became faster to navigate, and added some more spaces to fill in, then I wouldn't have complaints. *shrug

Last edited:
@ManyVids Sorry I didn't clarify. Yes, it is easier to search now for fetishes, but MV only offers 5 categories for a video whereas C4S has a ton of slots...I want to say 20. I agree MV is definitely worth it for getting your name out, and the site has gotten better, but for now it seems a bit hard to get sales unless a LOT is on sale. During the Summer, to make sure I was getting enough traffic, I would upload/re-upload at least one video a day, send it to twitter and tumblr, and RT it if I was also getting on cam at the time. I only had my vanilla content up (over 80 videos), and put all of it as cheap as I could sell it for, and even after getting almost into the top 125...still made more on C4S.

Not saying it can't be done but quite frankly, vanilla is just tough to sell...it's easy to find everywhere, so no matter how great the videos are, it's still easier to sell niche.

Honestly, with the site I'd prefer speed over prettiness, since members I'm sure give up trying to wait on things. I have very high speed internet, yet I still get frustrated waiting...heck I can't even be on the site while being on cam, or my cam freezes.

If it became faster to navigate, and added some more spaces to fill in, then I wouldn't have complaints. *shrug

Well we are always working on speed, and actually improved all pages and they load ALOT fast then they did prior to our search launch. This is always something we work on. Adding more tags is a great idea, and I dont see why we cant do that :) Ill forward that to the DEV team. For the speed of the site, we it really depends on the users. We use a lot of new features and technology so if your computer is cleaned up well and is pretty recent it should run it very well. Personally on a MAC laptop or PC Laptop, and in the office on a win desktop, it runs very smooth. We are always finding new ways to speed up the user experiences, and we pay top dollar by using the most secure and quality servers in the world: Amazon.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Ann_Sulu
Chiming in a little late, and none of this is meant as a slight to anyone.

I do very well on Clips4Sale and am not even approaching top 50. I have three personas, four stores and, like a few of the other girls who've posted, pay my bills just off that income. I do cam on a few sites and am self-employed outside the clip world, but C4S offers an enormous safety net and as long as I am responsible with my money, all the other work is gravy.

I love the fact that on C4S you can have multiple stores and different brands. My gross store is totally unrelated to my fetish store is unrelated to my taboo store is unrelated to my femdom store, and that is a huge perk if you produce content that could be polarizing... it allows you to reach an enormous audience without losing money or offending anyone. I *do* have an MV store where I crosspost some of my tamer fetish stuff as well as my vanilla content, but I rarely make sales. I think MV is best if you are a camgirl with an established following and are marketing to your fanbase.

EDIT- I agree with @Ann_Sulu. There is SO much vanilla content out there, not to mention on various "free" porn sites, that it is difficult to stand out. With smart marketing, could it be done? Sure. But I feel like most girls do best bringing their established fanbase over to MV or catering to fetish stuff elsewhere.

Last edited:
I figured I'd chime in! I have more to say about MV so... yeah, here we go!

I always wanted to try C4S because I hear so many people do well and it does have a lot of traffic. However, because I am a non-nude, non-fetish girl, it seemed I'd be out of place so I didn't even try, especially as they're marketed as "Amateur Porn - Fetish Porn Videos".

ManyVids, on the other hand, is marketed as "Hottest Vids from Your Favorite Girls", so this made more sense for me. Many girls from MFC are on it so I figured I'd throw up my videos on there to use it mainly as an advertisement and small shop along side my main work on MFC. I have nothing to lose since I hosted my videos where no one could see them.

Now, in my opinion and experience: MV is very pornographic, but as others said more "normal" and less fetish-y. I do still feel a bit out of place but that's to be expected, I suppose. In fact, the "Non-Nude" tag still brings up nudity and masturbation videos and there doesn't seem to be any monitoring on ensuring the tags are accurate. The last time I checked, there were about 3,000 models on MV. I am ranked around 700 and I have $22 as my upcoming payment thus far. This should really put things in perspective, haha. The crappiest thing though is that I need at least $100 in order to receive a check. Otherwise, it will continue to roll over onto the next payment cycle (every 2 weeks). The other payment options were not to my liking and involve high fees to get paid, such as a bank wire. Specifically, Payoneer was another crappy option which, although you "only" need $50 worth of sales, MV only supports the pre-paid card with Payoneer (as oppose to the direct deposit) and that is associated with a lot of unwanted fees ($12.95 activation fee, $3/month, $1 to withdraw money from an ATM, $1 to see how much is on the card, etc). Lastly, and perhaps most importantly, it's very easy to get completely lost on MV. There's so much competition with videos priced so low and no good way to get exposure or attention to your shop unless you spend un-paid time sitting there giving people "hearts" so it shows up in the recent activity feed or going to individual member's profiles and posting on their wall to solicit yourself. The activity feed will stay there a few minutes at best so you're back at square one. The only main attention is on the top selling girls and videos so, as a newer shop, it's like.... crickets. On top of how inaccurate many of the tags are, it's even more difficult. I believe they need a much better marketing strategy to be inclusive of all shops, beyond a Twitter post and activity feed that, within minutes, get lost and replaced by others. Therefore, MV does not seem to be a site to actually make money and sales but rather just as a placeholder for your videos to advertise your videos and MFC room and such. If ONE person comes to my room because of it, I'll consider it to have done its job, haha.

Best of luck with what you decide! :)

I prefer C4S, honestly. The traffic is better and the site design (while sketchy) allows you to search clips and find new sellers/videos easily. Plus there's LOTS of different categories, which means more variety for your videos. MV seems to be mostly vanilla stuff, and the big sellers are mainly popular MFC girls.

That said, you can easily do both, and you probably should. More eggs in the basket. :)

This whole thread:

TL;DR Diversify your income. If you don't, it's a potential death sentence. You can't know how the shoe will fit if you don't try it out.

I always wanted to try C4S because I hear so many people do well and it does have a lot of traffic. However, because I am a non-nude, non-fetish girl, it seemed I'd be out of place so I didn't even try, especially as they're marketed as "Amateur Porn - Fetish Porn Videos".

By my count, C4S has around 967 categories. But I went through and just looked at the ones where I could easily imagine someone doing without necessarily being nude. Surprisingly it came out to be 408 of them. And it could be more depending on your own definitions ruling out the other categories.

This is the list I came up with.

ABS, ABUSED SHOES, AGE REGRESSION, ANIMATION, ANIME
APOCALYPTIC, APRON FETISH, ARM HOLDING, ARMPITS, ARROGANT WOMAN
ASIAN, ASIAN GODDESS, ASIAN PRINCESS, ASMR, ASSIGNMENTS
AUDIO ONLY, AUDITIONS, BACK FETISH, BAD BREATH, BAG POPPING
BALLET FLATS, BALLET SLIPPERS FETISH, BALLOON STUFFING, BALLOONS, BALLOONS NON POP
BAND AIDS, BARBERSHOP FETISH, BARE-FISTED FIGHTING, BAREFOOT, BATHTUB FETISH
BEACH BALLS, BELLY BUTTON FETISH, BELLY DANCING, BELLY FETISH, BELLY SOUNDS
BIKINI, BITING, BLACK & WHITE, BLACKMAIL FANTASY, BLINDFOLDS
BLOATED BELLY, BLOOPERS, BLOUSE FETISH, BLOWING BUBBLES, BODY PAINTING
BODY PART COMPARISON, BOSS / EMPLOYEE, BOUND BELLIES, BOW FETISH, BRA & PANTIES
BRA FETISH, BRACELETS, BRAKE FAILURE, BRAT GIRLS, BUBBLE GUM
BUBBLES, BUNIONS, BURPING, CALF MUSCLE FETISH, CAPE FETISH
CELEBRITIES, CHEERLEADERS, CHEWING, CIGAR FETISH, CLOTHES DESTRUCTION / BURNING
CLOTHESPINS, CLOWNS, CONFESSIONS, CONFRONTATION, CORSET
COSPLAY, COSTUMES, CRAWLING, CRUTCHES, CRYING
CURVY, DADDY'S GIRL, DAMSEL IN DISTRESS, DANCING, DESPERATION
DIRTY FEET, DIRTY TALK, DISHWASHING, DOWN BLOUSE, DOWN JACKET
DRINKING, DUSTING, EAR FETISH, EATING, EATING IN CAR
EMBARRASSMENT, EROTIC AUDIO, ESCAPING, EXERCISE, EYE CROSSING
EYE FETISH, EYE GLASSES, EYEBROW SHAVING, EYELASH FETISH, FACE FETISH
FAIRY TALES, FANTASIES, FARTING, FEET FIGHT, FEET JOI
FINANCIAL DOMINATION, FINGER BRUSHING, FINGER FETISH, FINGER NAIL FETISH, FINGER NAIL POLISHING
FIRE PLAY, FISHNETS, FITNESS, FLEXIBILITY, FLEXING
FLIP FLOPS, FOOD, FOOD & OBJECT CRUSH, FOOD STUFFING, FOOT DOMINATION
FOOT FETISH, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOT MASSAGE, FOOT PARTIES, FOOT PLAY
FOOT SMELLING, FOOT TICKLING, FOOT WORSHIP, FRECKLES, FREEZE
FRENCH MAID FETISH, GAINING WEIGHT, GAMES, GARTER & STOCKINGS, GAS MASK
GASTRONOMIC VOYEURISM, GEEK, GIANTESS, GIANTESS SPECIAL EFFECTS, GIRDLES
GLAMOUR GOWNS, GLOVE FETISH, GODDESS WORSHIP, GOTHIC, GROWTH FETISH
GYMNASTICS, HAIR, HAIR BLEACHING, HAIR BRUSH SPANKING, HAIR BRUSHING
HAIR COLOR, HAIR CUTTING, HAIR PERMING, HAIR PULLING, HAIR STYLES
HAIR WASHING, HAIRY, HAIRY ARMPITS, HAIRY ARMS, HAIRY BUSH
HAND EXPRESSING, HAND FETISH, HAND OVER MOUTH, HAND WORSHIP, HANDCUFF AND SHACKLE FETISH
HANDICAP, HAT FETISH, HEAD SHAVING, HEADPHONE FETISH, HEADSCARF
HEIGHT HUMILIATION, HICCUPS, HIDDEN CAMERA, HIGH HEELS, HIGHLY ARCHED FEET
HIP FETISH, HOME WRECKER, HOPPING, HOT TUB, HOUSECLEANING
HOUSEWIVES, HULA HOOP, HUMILIATION, HUMOR, ICE FETISH
IGNORE, INFLATABLE SUITS, INFLATABLES, INFLATABLES BLOW FETISH, INFLATABLES NON-POP
INSTRUCTIONAL, INTERROGATION, INTERVIEWS, IRONING, IRONING FETISH
JAPANESE, JEANS FETISH, JEANS/PANTS WETTING, JIGGLE, JUMPING
KARATE, KICKING, KISSING, LAP DANCE, LATEX
LAUGHING, LEATHER, LEATHER FETISH, LEG CAST & SPRAINED ANKLE, LEGS
LEOTARD FETISH, LIFT & CARRY, LINGERIE, LIP FETISH, LIP SMELLING
LIPSTICK FETISH, LIQUID LATEX, LOLLIPOP LICKERS, LONG HAIR, LONG TOES
LOSING WEIGHT, LOTION / OIL FETISH, LOVE ADDICTION, MAGIC CONTROL, MAID FETISH
MAKEUP, MASK FETISH, MASSAGE, MASTURBATION ENCOURAGEMENT, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION
MATCH LIGHTING FETISH, MEDICAL CLINIC, MEDICAL FETISH, MENTAL DOMINATION, MESMERIZE
MILITARY, MINISKIRTS, MIXED BOXING, MIXED FIGHTING, MIXED WRESTLING
MOANING FETISH, MONEY FETISH, MOUTH FETISH, MOUTHSOAPING, MUD & QUICKSAND SINKING
MUMMIFICATION, MUSCLE CONTROL, MUSCLE WORSHIP, MUSCULAR WOMEN, NECK BRACE FETISH
NERDY GIRLS, NON-NUDE, NOSE BLOWING, NOSE FETISH, NOSE PINCHING
NURSE PLAY, NYLON ENCASEMENT, ONE SHOE, ONE SHOE HOPPING, ORTHOPEDIC BRACE FETISH
PADDLING, PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS, PHONE SEX, PILLOW FIGHTS, PIN UP CARTOONS
PINUP, PLASTIC FETISH, POINTED TOES, POV FOOT WORSHIP, POWER TOOLS
POWERFUL WOMAN, PREDICAMENT BONDAGE, PRINCESS, REDHEADS, REJECTION
RELIGIOUS, RIDING LAWN MOWER, ROBOTS, ROCKABILLY, ROLE PLAY
ROPE BONDAGE, RUBBER FETISH, SANDALS, SCAR FETISH, SCHOOL UNIFORM
SCOLDING, SCRATCHING, SEAT BELT FETISH, SECRETARY, SELF BONDAGE
SENSUAL MASSAGE, SENSUAL TICKLING, SHACKLES, SHAVED HEADS, SHAVING
SHIRT & TIE, SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP, SHOE FETISH, SHOEPLAY, SHOPPING
SHORT HAIR, SHORT SHORTS, SHOULDER RIDING, SHRINKING FETISH, SILENT MOVIES
SILK & SATIN, SILLY FACES, SKIMPY SHIRTS, SKINNY WOMEN, SLIP FETISH
SLIPPERS, SLOW MOTION, SMOKING, SNEAKER FETISH, SNEEZING
SNORKEL GEAR, SOCK SMELLING, SOCKS, SOLES, SPANDEX
SPINAL BRACE FETISH, SPIT FETISH, SPITTING, SPRAINS, STETHOSCOPE
STILETTOS, STOMACH GROWLING, STOMPING, STRAITJACKET, STRETCH MARK FETISH
STRONG WOMEN, STRUGGLING, STUCK, SUPER VILLAIN, SUPERHEROINES
SUSPENSION, SWALLOWING/DROOLING, SWEAT FETISH, SWEATER FETISH, SWIMMING
SWIMSUIT, SWIRLY, T-SHIRTS AND PANTIES, TALL WOMEN, TAN BODIES
TAPE BONDAGE, TATTOOS & PIERCINGS, TEACHER FETISH, TEASE & DENIAL, TEETH FETISH
THIGH FETISH, THONG FETISH, THROAT FETISH, TICKLE INSTRUCTION, TICKLING
TICKLING ARMPITS, TICKLING HAIRY, TICKLING HANDJOBS, TIPTOE, TOE FETISH
TOE POINTING, TOE SPREADING, TOE SUCKING, TOE WIGGLING, TOENAIL FETISH
TOENAIL POLISH, TONGUE FETISH, TOOTHBRUSHING, TOWEL FETISH, TOY CAR CRUSH
TOYS, TRAMPLING, TRANSFORMATION FANTASIES, TRANSFORMATION FETISH, TWINS
UNAWARE GIANTESS, UNDERWATER FETISH, UNIFORMS, UPSKIRT, VACUUMING
VAMPIRE, VAPING, VEINS / VEINY, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VICTORY POSE
VINTAGE, VINTAGE / RETRO HAIR, VINTAGE STOCKINGS, WEDDING FETISH, WEDGIES
WEIGHTLIFTING FEMALE, WEIGHTLIFTING MALE, WEIGHTLIFTING MIXED, WET LOOK, WET-T-SHIRT
WHEELCHAIRS, WHIPPED CREAM FETISH, WIDE HIPS, WIDE TIGHT BELTS, WIG FETISH
WOMAN FOLLOWING ORDERS, WRINKLED SOLES, WRINKLES, WRIST WATCH FETISH, YAWNING
YOGA PANTS, ZIT POPPING, ZIT SQUEEZING

By my count, C4S has around 967 categories. But I went through and just looked at the ones where I could easily imagine someone doing without necessarily being nude. Surprisingly it came out to be 408 of them. And it could be more depending on your own definitions ruling out the other categories.

This is the list I came up with.

Oh! Let me grab my snorkel gear for you, Jerry! :p

I personally prefer Clips4Sale. I have ManyVids and Clips4Sale and on days that I don't post vids on C4S, I sell maybe 2-3... days I do post vids in categories I'm known for, I usually have over $50 to $75 in sales a day. As for ManyVids - $0. I also do not promote ManyVids either so that might have something to do with it.

I could be way off here but I thought you were a domme. You'd probably be a much better fit for C4S than you think. Whenever I use C4S, the top ranked sellers seem to be about 50% dommes, 50% miscellaneous fetish.

In fact! Here's some highly scientific research with the domme stores in the top 40 highlighted using my superior Paint skillz.
c4s.png

Reactions: Rose and Gen
Why does C4S have Gif previews instead of video previews?

They do if the clip makers choose to. Often we don't allow them since the clips are normally so short that it gives away quite a bit for free. Many like myself even block previews on Manyvids for this reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.