AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Marketing Automation Tools

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 16, 2016
Hey Everyone,

We just launched a set of 100% Free twitter marketing automation tools for Adult Models.

We found about around 10% of models on twitter use truetwit or something similar to verify users. Just under 50% have an auto-responder for new followers. Video previews for newly published videos on sales networks are rarely uploaded, instead a thumb is used, or just text.

Our tools help you improve these 3 items and have them all in one place, made specifically for the Adult Model. All 100% free without any "premium versions" or other bs:

1. Validate followers, but have YOUR videos and services (cam shows, customs, snapchat, kik, tribute) as upsells on the validation page, instead of having ad spots for the service provider. If you're promoting your twitter account, why give away the ad spots, when you can benefit instead. (And we actually have a mobile interface, unlike the competition)

2. Set up a free auto-reponder to DM your new followers. No watermarks or tags to promote the messaging service itself unlike the competition. Just a part of what we offer for free.

3. Every time you upload a video to SpicyFind or add some products, we can tweet about it for you the right way: with video previews. Yet you remain in full control and you can disable video previews, and you choose the automated tweet frequency.

Each feature is configurable and optional in your SpicyFind account. We are a marketplace to sell your adult videos & services with a 70/30 revenue split.

Learn more here: https://www.spicyfind.com/join

Oh and we've started our first contest, it runs through Februrary, get in early. Top Model gets $1000, join in :)

validator.jpg

1. Validate followers, but have YOUR videos and services (cam shows, customs, snapchat, kik, tribute) as upsells on the validation page, instead of having ad spots for the service provider. If you're promoting your twitter account, why give away the ad spots, when you can benefit instead. (And we actually have a mobile interface, unlike the competition)

2. Set up a free auto-reponder to DM your new followers. No watermarks or tags to promote the messaging service itself unlike the competition. Just a part of what we offer for free.
To any models considering using this site, I highly advise against using either of these tactics. You'll lose many of these followers the instant the validation or auto DM arrives on their page.

Most annoying thing ever.

The only twitter automation tool I would find useful is one that you can queue up scheduled tweets with multiple images, and recurring scheduled tweets. But I think the latter is not allowed on Twitter, so there aren't any legit sites that do this for you.

Thanks for your honest opinion, we do appreciate it.

With the rampant bot annoyances and the benefits of auto-responding it seemed to us that these features provide some benefit to the models who do use them. We simply provide a better experience if you do use these tools.

We wanted to create an experienced tailored for the Adult Model. The auto-responders and validators are completely optional and the model always has full control. The scheduling of tweets is a great idea and I will speak with our developers to get this implemented.

We want to be a trusted member of the cam girl community so we are looking towards further feedback.

P.S. Make sure to check out our contest to make some extra $$$

Reactions: AmberCutie
The only twitter automation tool I would find useful is one that you can queue up scheduled tweets with multiple images, and recurring scheduled tweets. But I think the latter is not allowed on Twitter, so there aren't any legit sites that do this for you.

You may want to try Hootsuite. It allows you to schedule tweets with multiple images, and still have a link as well. It can also post to multiple social media accounts if you wish it to do so. The basic version that does that is free.

The recurring part I think is against twitter rules. So that may be hard to find.

chrome_2017-02-03_13-19-20.png

• Helpful!
Reactions: AmberCutie
Status
Not open for further replies.