AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Married Cam Model

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 16, 2020
Hi everyone! I am in the process of becoming a cake model. My husband knows about it and is excited for my new adventure. I would like to be open on my cam show that I am a married women. Does being married make you earn less money? I would like some opinions on it. Thank you!

Welcome! There's a few models who are married here, so will let them speak to it from that perspective.

As a member, I'd say it depends really on what you do and how you will act in your room. Some people have no issues, and will do what they do regardless of if you're married or not. Some find it a turn-on and will pursue, while others back off. Kind of like going to a bar, if you remember what that's like all those months ago (pre-covid).

Personally, I'm one who tends to build a bit of a relationship with the models I visit. Meaning know a little about each other but not many specifics. Some models are very up front about being married, others are more where they put it on their profile but don't speak much about it in chat. Others will tell you they're single. I'm one who treats models I know who are in serious relationships a little different than if I know they aren't. But, it doesn't change much in terms of tipping amounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.