AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MassPay fraud and streamate support ignoring models

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 6, 2023
Hello...Good day.

I recently got approved in streamate. There are 2 payments available to my area. MassPay and Cosmopayment

Masspay isnt working anymore as i can see and the links are not working either
Cosmopayment isnt supported in my area.

So what can i do? I am ready to broadcast in streamate but i cannot set my payment method because none of them are working
I emailed support and are not very helpfull...not even close

Hello...Good day.

I recently got approved in streamate. There are 2 payments available to my area. MassPay and Cosmopayment

Masspay isnt working anymore as i can see and the links are not working either
Cosmopayment isnt supported in my area.

So what can i do? I am ready to broadcast in streamate but i cannot set my payment method because none of them are working
I emailed support and are not very helpfull...not even close
Hello, I am from India Same problem I am also facing even though after working 💪 2 years. They removed skrill don't know why.? Cosmo is also not in india 😐

Upvote 0
Streamate changed the payment method edit in dashboard and it shows payment methods that are available at the models area...before you could choose from all the available payment methods...the payments they propose (appear) now in my profile are 2. Masspay..isnt working (fraud...closed...fake) and Cosmopayent is not supported. From what i understand streamate support and person or team that organize that, sucks! I even emailed support if they can add paxum payment instead of me and they answered me the steps through dashboard and how to choose one of the payments they propose (none of them are working in my area as i mentioned). So support is like a bot answering and like noone cares. In the end if i try to work streamate at the moment i have no way to withdraw and noone explains why and support is bad.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.