AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Mature Model Thread

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey_Kika

Cam Model
Oct 30, 2018
New Orleans, LA
www.heykika.com
Twitter Username
@Hey_Kika_1
MFC Username
DoctorKika
Chaturbate Username
hey_kika
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1002596200/HeyKika/
I'm surprised this hasn't happened yet. MILFs, GILFs, DILFs, cougars, grannies, or however you identify... We're our own niche, and we should have a space to support each other.

About me: I'm Kika. I'm in New Orleans, I'm in my 40s, and I've been camming for a few years. One of my many challenges of late is, aside from my mature category, and my demographic of mostly young viewers, I'm still not really sure what my brand is. I'd like to feel like I'm progressing, but I feel stuck without knowing this piece of the puzzle. I am single and do everything 100% alone, so burnout, exhaustion and self-doubt are regular guests at the party. I know I'm not alone in this, so I'm hoping this thread might bring about ideas, inspiration, resources and support for other mature models like me!

I look forward to meeting y'all!

As a guy, I probably can't contribute all that much that would be meaningful, as I haven't been in your shoes.
But from the perspective of a male in a similar age group, I like to think of age as just a number, that doesn't really mean much. Some young people can behave like they're old, and some older people can behave like they're still kids. So labels don't have to apply around whatever the number is. But our society seems to set that expectation.
These days, I find myself increasingly more drawn to people who have self-confidence from life experience, and a genuine personality, over the outward appearance alone. So (although it sounds a cliche) I would say just be yourself for how you are inside, and don't feel like the number defines you as the person.
And anyone doing this job has my total respect, especially doing it alone and battling the obstacles you mentioned.

Reactions: Trixxi_Love
As a guy, I probably can't contribute all that much that would be meaningful, as I haven't been in your shoes.
But from the perspective of a male in a similar age group, I like to think of age as just a number, that doesn't really mean much. Some young people can behave like they're old, and some older people can behave like they're still kids. So labels don't have to apply around whatever the number is. But our society seems to set that expectation.
These days, I find myself increasingly more drawn to people who have self-confidence from life experience, and a genuine personality, over the outward appearance alone. So (although it sounds a cliche) I would say just be yourself for how you are inside, and don't feel like the number defines you as the person.
And anyone doing this job has my total respect, especially doing it alone and battling the obstacles you mentioned.
I don't find myself at a disadvantage because of my age on camera or off. That's not where I was going with this. If anything, it has been fucking great as far as setting myself apart. Maybe some people do feel disadvantaged by it though. I just wanted to create a space where we might be able to relate to each other because of a generational common denominator, whatever the issue is.

No, it wasn't seen as a disadvantage either.
Perhaps I misunderstood your question and thought you had been feeling that age puts an expectation on how we are perceived and should identify.

I'm 32 and I do wonder sometimes if my view count would be higher if I lied about my age on my profile, I look really young for my age (no one ever correctly guesses it) and could probably get away with it. It seems like the overwhelming majority of female models on the front page are claiming to be under 25.

But also a big part of me is like fuck that shit.

A thread like this would be better placed in the Model's Only section. Some people aren't as comfortable sharing their personal thoughts/feelings/vulnerabilities on the public side.
This ^^^^^^

Reactions: GoddessV
don't worry girls, no man under 40 or more can correctly guess a woman's age ^^
I mean this has been true for me my whole life, when I was younger I looked older as well.

Now I just make the joke that I bathe in the blood of virgins to retain my eternal youth.

A thread like this would be better placed in the Model's Only section. Some people aren't as comfortable sharing their personal thoughts/feelings/vulnerabilities on the public side.
Heard. I wasn't sure where to put it. Thanks.

• Hugs
Reactions: Trixxi_Love
I mean this has been true for me my whole life, when I was younger I looked older as well.

Now I just make the joke that I bathe in the blood of virgins to retain my eternal youth.
SAME! But my ritual is devouring the souls of young men.

This is a great thread thank you for posing it. Also as a man about to be 40 in nov can confirm I would've guessed early 30s

I recently turned 51 and have always embraced my age... that is until I started camming. Now I feel a little insecure. I get people in my room having a good time and chatting and I'm honest when asked my age. Everyone is surprised that I don't look my age and I would say only about a third stick around, a third leave the chat immediately, and the final third have to say something like, "wow... you look like your in your 30s, but I don't do old men" before bouncing. I figure, you're attracted to some someone, age be damned. It's making it harder to want to be on cam.

In another thread I asked if maybe using the mature tag would help or hurt, but got no real feedback other than, "put your age on your profile so you can be filtered." Do I use the "older person" tags and put the age on the profile to set expectations?

Reactions: BlueBelleBlue
In another thread I asked if maybe using the mature tag would help or hurt, but got no real feedback other than, "put your age on your profile so you can be filtered." Do I use the "older person" tags and put the age on the profile to set expectations?
I just would ignore the question. If they are there, then they have an interest in you, so I would not answer the age question. I would turn it around and say "I don't know ... how old do you want me to be?". That way they get the message that you won't say, and that even if you do say, it might be fiction anyway. Their mind can fantasize the rest.

Now I feel a little insecure
Try not to let 2/3 of the sector on your cam site influence how you feel about your age, remember that's not a demographic that represents society as a whole (as far as age, experience, earning ability, opinions etc etc etc). Of that 2/3 many were probably free loaders anyway. Hope those words help. As a woman who would be going to the site to gawk and interact w straight guys I find the age of 51 more attractive (than I would 21 or 31, and slightly more attractive than 41). I doubt I represent the demographic that is primarily hanging out in your room though. If you think it might be dudes your age and older, with money, I don't see why they need to know a number, if you think that puts those types off from spending. Hope that makes sense. If you think it's broke younger guys wasting your time that don't "fuck old men", tell them you are 75 (and that you have moth balls in your ass).

Overall and in general, I really don't think it's anyone's business anyway.
Anyone who is working a cam site is obviously over 18 and under about 120 anyway. Lol... you could always honestly give them that range too hehe.

Last edited:
I just would ignore the question. If they are there, then they have an interest in you, so I would not answer the age question. I would turn it around and say "I don't know ... how old do you want me to be?". That way they get the message that you won't say, and that even if you do say, it might be fiction anyway. Their mind can fantasize the rest.
I'll have to use "I don't know ... how old do you want me to be?" That is great!

Try not to let 2/3 of the sector on your cam site influence how you feel about your age, remember that's not a demographic that represents society as a whole (as far as age, experience, earning ability, opinions etc etc etc). Of that 2/3 many were probably free loaders anyway. Hope those words help.
Thank you. This helps a lot.

As a woman who would be going to the site to gawk and interact w straight guys I find the age of 51 more attractive (than I would 21 or 31, and slightly more attractive than 41). I doubt I represent the demographic that is primarily hanging out in your room though. If you think it might be dudes your age and older, with money, I don't see why they need to know a number, if you think that puts those types off from spending. Hope that makes sense. If you think it's broke younger guys wasting your time that don't "fuck old men", tell them you are 75 (and that you have moth balls in your ass).

Overall and in general, I really don't think it's anyone's business anyway.
Anyone who is working a cam site is obviously over 18 and under about 120 anyway. Lol... you could always honestly give them that range too hehe.

Funny, I think this morning was the first visit I've had from a woman that was a female cam model lurking and promoting. If profiles are accurate, it's men from 30-50 are visiting and put off. Weird how the straight tag draws in so many men. Anyway, I do have a couple nice regulars in their 30s that are nice, so that is good.

Thanks again!

Reactions: MarieElise
I recently turned 51 and have always embraced my age... that is until I started camming. Now I feel a little insecure. I get people in my room having a good time and chatting and I'm honest when asked my age. Everyone is surprised that I don't look my age and I would say only about a third stick around, a third leave the chat immediately, and the final third have to say something like, "wow... you look like your in your 30s, but I don't do old men" before bouncing. I figure, you're attracted to some someone, age be damned. It's making it harder to want to be on cam.

I am friends with a male model who is 52 and he's jacked and super sexy. I'd much rather go for older and confident than young and dumb which is what a ton of younger members are. Dumb and freeloading.

Hello, I'm quite new to the forum, but this thread caught my eye.

I was never actually put into the milf category until moving to online work when the panini started. I'm in my late 30s, so maybe that's because my in-person client-base were all much older than me (and had known me for over a decade) and the average age of clients on cam sites are younger? It does mean that clients online ask for very different role plays to the ones that I did when I was doing in-person sessions. It really was a surprise for me.

I do find it a strange label, as I don't have kids. One guy did say, "milf is a lifestyle choice." So I told him, "yeah, one that involves kids surely!" Anyway, I'm a mother to a couple of dogs, so I suppose that counts. And I certainly mother a lot of men during domination sessions.

Re: the mature tag, I definitely think it would help, alongside milf, as they are popular search terms.

I find the inaccuracy of guessing my age is the same as when guessing my bra size. And I do enjoy that! :rofl:

I'm over 45 and have always done really well with using the mature tag and putting a rough estimate of my age up.
To the OP this is a wonderful idea for a thread and NTMU!

I feel like my age has been helpful and not harmful to my earnings. The only way my age has harmed me on cam is my body and mind breaking down (endometriosis+hysterectomy+bipolar disorder) so I can't hustle near as hard as I used to. My stomach is starting to slide off, my wrinkles have become deep and accentuated from forced smiling for 7 years straight - and now my legs look like someone stuffed cottage cheese into some pantyhose. I just cover my legs and tummy now and let the crazy fly instead of suppressing it LOL 🤷‍♀️

• Funny!
Reactions: LolaLuv

I am thinking this. On Chaturbate it only seems to be the young girls people are interested in.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Status
Not open for further replies.