AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Maximising support

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jbr

Oct 10, 2021
If there are any models here who use AdultWork.
Can you tell me how to make sure the model gets as much of the money as possible? I assume it is through tips, which I don't mind (although it measn I get a lot less time) but I am curious about group and private? Is it better to have a Pvt or do you make more money when there are multiple users un a group chat?

many thanks in advance

It might be the case that few people know much about that site. I know it's a site I haven't read models talking about as much. I have read it mentioned here before, but maybe only a few times.

I think AW is less talked about here these days because they became a UK only site.

I miss camming on that site. It was nice not having to deal with free chat, and the U.K. men on there, for the most part, were so respectful.

I remember that on AdultWork models get either 65% or 70%. So whatever you're spending on her, know that she will be getting a majority of it. :)

Sure, she could earn more money by having several members in group chat, but you don't know if those guys will even stay in the group chat for long...or if they're just gonna pop in for 10 seconds and then leave. If you wish to take a model to a one-on-one private session, just do it. It might even be more relaxing for the model to not have to deal with multiple members' expectations (or demands?).

I miss camming on that site. It was nice not having to deal with free chat, and the U.K. men on there, for the most part, were so respectful.
This ^^^^.

I stay up super late camming, just in the hopes to get the UK guys, when they wake up, for their morning "wank" :h::h:. Mainly the English. I feel funny saying that because I was born and raised in Scotland, and Scottish people are supposed to hate the English or whatever, but I "loooooooooove" them. In a horny, cyber way anyways. I literally sit on cam tapping my fingers, waiting for the English to wake up.

This ^^^^.

I stay up super late camming, just in the hopes to get the UK guys, when they wake up, for their morning "wank" :h::h:. Mainly the English. I feel funny saying that because I was born and raised in Scotland, and Scottish people are supposed to hate the English or whatever, but I "loooooooooove" them. In a horny, cyber way anyways. I literally sit on cam tapping my fingers, waiting for the English to wake up.

Such a nice change from "Wut dat azz look like, ma?" 🙄

Status
Not open for further replies.