AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Me too

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rose

Cam Model
V.I.P. AmberLander
Apr 10, 2011
Music City
blackxrose92.com
Twitter Username
@BlackxRose92
Tumblr Username
BlackxRose92
MFC Username
RosiePie
Streamate Username
BlackxxxRose
Clips4Sale URL
http://clips4sale.com/studio/54271/Rose-Black_s-Fetish-Store
I just wanted to share these links. I've been wanting to reach out for awhile now but this isn't a topic that's generally talked about or accepted. For all the ladies who the same condition, you're not alone. Don't feel ashamed of yourself because of it. For everyone else who knows a lady with it, a little compassion and understanding really go a long way.

http://commonhealth.wbur.org/2012/03/teenagers-endometriosis-pain

http://www.vitalhealth.com/blog/endometriosis/what-it-really-means-to-have-endometriosis/

I think it's great that you posted this. I know from experience (depression in my case) that it can be really hard to be open about personal medical stuff, but it's so important for people to know more about things like this that don't normally get a lot of attention. I especially appreciate that you could have posted this in models-only, but chose not to, because it's at least as (if not more) important for men to know more about this particular condition. It seems like men are overly sheltered from "lady part" problems, which I suppose is socially and culturally taboo, but it just seems stupid. After all, we're pretty likely to have someone close to us at some point who's dealing with one or more of them.

Anyway, keep up the awesome. :handgestures-salute:

Reactions: Rose
I have this and its absolute hell sometimes so thank you for sharing and highlighting this issue xx

I posted this in the public section because from personal experience, I know a lot of men who are married to women with endometriosis and would have greatly benefited from knowing other men in similar relationships or just knowing more about the condition itself. It's just important to me that more people know about this and hopefully soften their hearts to it since there are so many people who believe that it's all lies and fibbery for attention.

I don't have it, but I know people who do. One of which was a friend who was devastated to find out just how dangerous her dream of being a mother had become.

Thank you for posting about this.

LadyLuna said:
One of which was a friend who was devastated to find out just how dangerous her dream of being a mother had become.
I recently found out I'm having a similar issue as your friend. Luckily biological children aren't a priority for me, but I can imagine the devestation if they were. In my case I'm still unsure if I should grieve what I can't lose and will never have or if I should just pretend nothing has happened/will happen. It makes you question what you weren't sure if you wanted and can be extremely confusing.

Reactions: LadyLuna
My sister in law has it. She didnt find out until her and my brother were having issues getting pregnant and she went in for testing. It was a very long hard struggle for her to actually become pregnant. In Vitro, a miscarriage, in vitro again and luckily that one took and my baby niece celebrated her 1st bday in April. She also had a few scrapings and it all had to be timed right exactly.

For all of those who have this condition i empathize with you. I wouldnt wish it on any one.

I will say while it makes children very hard, it is possible. Ive seen it first hand. It just takes a lot of time and patience, and doctors willing to work with you.

For those that don't already know, I have severe endometriosis. After this semester of classes ends, I'll be getting reassigned to a new doctor that wants to start testing again. I'm not sure what we're going to do or how we're going to proceed, but hopefully we get somewhere this time. :)

Sharing this thread is just a way for me to reach out to other women with this and people who know women with it.

Reactions: Teagan
Status
Not open for further replies.