AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Mega'ish March 2018!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
Yeah, it's an "ish" sort of Mega this year as I don't want to go quite as pedal to the medal as I've attempted to in last Mega months. Instead of a top 50/100 push, anything in the top 200 will be the goal for March! With the amount of time and extra stuff I am able to put into the month, I think this is an attainable thing. Of course it's even more fantastic if AmberLand ranks higher, but we'll see what happens!

I plan on being on most Saturdays and Wednesdays, Thursday afternoons, and Mon/Tues/Fri nights as usual. I do plan to take a few days off after my birthday show to relax and enjoy personal birthday time.

Please do not tip for any of these goodies until it's past 12am MFC time (PST) on March 1! I want every token to count toward March goal. :) I'm not even displaying most stuff on my Share page/profile until Thursday morning anywho...
march bday banner.png

New Vids: There will be a discount bundle available at 299 tokens, but my 2 new 4k HD vids will also be sold separately.

1. Getting Ready For My Date With You - a voyeuristic view of me prepping for a date in a pretty hotel room. Nudity but no sexual play. - 150 tokens

2. Pretty Angles Cum Session - a little doggystyle, face down ass up, then missionary to finish the job. - 200 tokens

Raffle:

fave things raffle.png

Wall Flowers:

wall signs.png

Daily HT:

Screen Shot 2018-02-27 at 11.23.27 AM.png

Panties sale:

I have never just outright sold panties before, but here we go!

Screen Shot 2018-02-27 at 11.33.10 AM.png Screen Shot 2018-02-27 at 11.33.20 AM.png

New Club:
(I suppose I should have reminded readers that you have to tip through the actual club for it to count you!)
Screen Shot 2018-02-27 at 11.23.46 AM.png

Snapchat:

I'll be offering a new subscription for current snap friends to renew later in the month but for the first 7 days I'll have a super sale of 99 tokens for newcomers to get access through March.

Snap SUPER SALE.png

Special shows:

Costume night, cooking time on my birthday, butt plug, bathtub hangout, video gaming, a beautiful agony group show, a cummathon group show (end of month), and maybe a Sybian show if things are going well. :)

I look forward to some fun times with everyone who joins me! Let's have a rockin' birthday month!

Last edited:
The month went absolutely swell. Got a huge rank bump on my birthday from one of the BEST nights I've ever had on MFC. Made delicious dinner together, drank pink wine, and had a blast. Wheee HUGE images incoming...

bday2.jpeg bday1.jpeg

Then the rest of the month I was able to put less pressure on myself and less stress on all of AmberLand while we maintained top 150!
rank.PNG
Thank you to everyone who pitched in!

Slider won the Favorite Things raffle, but gifted it (mostly) to Zen. :)

The daily top 4 Cootie Killers really made my wall look beautiful! I'm leaving this up a while to show off all the amazing tippers and to enjoy how cute it is.

wall1.jpeg

wall2.jpeg wall3.jpeg

Now I am onto a much more relaxing April. I will be on cam a bit less than usual while I start to enjoy some time in the yard and time for myself.

See you when I come around! (I'll be back on cam tomorrow.)

Oh yes, and here is the final list for my High Tip Club! All these find gentlemen will enjoy my videos free for the rest of the year, which I'll post right on that page for easy access. W00T!

club.PNG

Reactions: Always_Tim
Status
Not open for further replies.