AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Member Cams- sexy, funny, and sweet screenshots

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyLuna

Inactive Cam Model
Mar 8, 2010
ladylunasplace.blogspot.com
Twitter Username
@EveMatteo
MFC Username
LadyLuna
Streamate Username
Lady_Luna
Clips4Sale URL
http://clips4sale.com/store/42697/LadyLuna
I've never seen a guy sleeping on membercams, but I did see someone doing chainmail while talking to me, which I weirdly found sexy.

Sadly, I never thought to screen-shot them. x.x

Please keep these to fun screenshots, no eye-bleachers. Thanks!

(This thread is mostly "Luna wants to see the sweetness and funnies without risking eyebleachers")

Sleeping :D

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-09-13 at 10.44.25 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2012-09-13 at 10.44.25 PM.png
    176.4 KB · Views: 1,038
Ursavannah said:
Weirdtimmy said:
I don't see that falling under sexy, funny or sweet. Sorry! Lmfao

Sorry but I had to post...It is more WTF????

More like SJKMN...** :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

** ("Sweet Jesus, kill me now")

Once, and I stress that this was only once, I was curious as to what a member would show on cam (I was young and nieve about the subject :lol: )

NEVER AGAIN!

:(

I was honestly hoping for some good pictures here. But the only one so far is a wtf...

Ursavannah said:
Dear lord....I am not sure what this man has in his penis

It's some type of medical equipment... I've seen this guy on member cams enough times to know. It looks kinda like a letter opener, lol. Anyway, if you ever catch him again, his description and username say what it is.

Knew it was only a matter of time. :lol:

At least my arm was covering my gut, since I forgot to have covers on. :p

And, Jesus, I need to repaint these walls... the HD cam picks it up too well. :lol:

Reactions: Eebre
Ursavannah said:
Dear lord....I am not sure what this man has in his penis

While I can't be certain due to the quality of the image, I'm pretty sure that's a screwdriver. Phillip's head, I would regret to imagine.

$(KGrHqZHJBYE9uMIY7JsBPdSciGIBw~~60_35.JPG

zombieguest said:
wtf...wow just wow who decides one day im going to put a screwdriver in my peehole :?
I can't imagine putting anything in there, so totally with you on that.

Sara and everyone one! TY!

I love opening member cams. Just love opening them to find a sexy grinning loon waving back at you. Will remember to cap some good ones.

There is a model who fucks herself with a Philips screwdriver. I was watching her one day, closely and intently trying to work out what was going on. When i worked it out I physically felt every ounce of sensuality and sexy getting violently sucked from my body through my eyeballs. Yucky.

MsAllyCat said:
Sara and everyone one! TY!

I love opening member cams. Just love opening them to find a sexy grinning loon waving back at you. Will remember to cap some good ones.

:think: I might not be grinning, I might just be being boring, reading something online, or playing video games... or more often sleeping. :lol:

morment said:
zombieguest said:
wtf...wow just wow who decides one day im going to put a screwdriver in my peehole :?
I can't imagine putting anything in there, so totally with you on that.

Then you SERIOUSLY do not want to click these two links nor do you want to do general google searches on the names of these items.
http://www.amazon.com/Hegar-Dilator-Urethral-Sounds-SET/dp/B00535KE8K

http://www.amazon.com/Kink-Industries-Facet-Cum-Thru-Penis/dp/B003AY8IWA/ref=pd_sim_hpc_4

Nope, you don't want to do it.

laughing maniacally at the subliminal OBVIOUS messaging

Reactions: LadyLuna
Aaaaahhhhh!!!!! My eyes!!! :shock: (the photo with that thing coming out of the dude's dick)

Reactions: Nordling
This again is more WTF but I didn't think it needed a new thread as it is still a member cam.

I have never seen a penis so small. At first I was thinking...where is your penis...is that a vagina??

Attachments

• smalld.PNG
    smalld.PNG
    247.3 KB · Views: 226
Reactions: LadyLuna
Status
Not open for further replies.