AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Member getting solicited by other models

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 3, 2021
Hi,

I apologize if this question has been asked before - I searched and couldn't find anything, but I'm also new here. Anyways, I'm usually one of the biggest tippers for a moderately popular cam girl, but it's getting pretty annoying to get several pms a day from other members advertising other model's rooms. I assume they're soliciting me because I'm at the top of the room, and I'm also guessing these solicitors are just models logging into fake member accounts and mass messaging members who they believe have tokens.

Is there anything I, or the model who's room I'm in, can do anything about this besides me blocking all pms from members? The members that are messaging me are never in her room, so I'm not sure how they're watching. Any insight would be appreciated.

Thank you for you reading

Reactions: anabeauty37
Unless you like being PM'd by randos. You should set your settings to Friends only. Then only the people that you like to talk to Models or members that you have become friendly with can PM you. Now you may still get DM's but you can just delete those at your leisure. I've never really been able to gauge how they have you listed in a room. I generally believe it is based on when you came in and who most recently tipped, but I don't pay attention enough. I did for the longest time and still think in some ways we're also listed in token counts, or member points or whatever. Even if you hide them, I think like model's who don't show their cam score but the models around them might. You can guess an approximate of their score if you were inclined. However, outside of the PM setting I'm just can spitballing a response.

Upvote 0
Set your PMs to allow only friends or bookmarked models to message you.

Upvote 0
Hi,

I apologize if this question has been asked before - I searched and couldn't find anything, but I'm also new here. Anyways, I'm usually one of the biggest tippers for a moderately popular cam girl, but it's getting pretty annoying to get several pms a day from other members advertising other model's rooms. I assume they're soliciting me because I'm at the top of the room, and I'm also guessing these solicitors are just models logging into fake member accounts and mass messaging members who they believe have tokens.

Is there anything I, or the model who's room I'm in, can do anything about this besides me blocking all pms from members? The members that are messaging me are never in her room, so I'm not sure how they're watching. Any insight would be appreciated.

I know that if that was happening in my room, I would want the member (You) to let me know that username _______ is using my chatroom to PM my tippers to advertise other models. That way, I could permanently ban their asses from my room. It's also possible that these other models don't even realize these members are doing this crap.

As others in this thread suggested, set your PMs to "friends list only"...and your favorite/bookmarked models.

Upvote 0
Hi,

i sugest you to tell to your fav model about this and sugest her to not alow females, then they can not join anymore trying to steal her tippers ..anyway why she would need females in her room . moslty are coming only to promote themself and to steal tippers .

Upvote 0
i sugest you to tell to your fav model about this and sugest her to not alow females, then they can not join anymore trying to steal her tippers ..anyway why she would need females in her room . moslty are coming only to promote themself and to steal tippers .
On MFC you can't block females in general that way, only model accounts. But yea, I think models should be blocked from rooms for sure.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.