AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Member not wanting to pay full price/Expecting things for free

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RinnRainbo

Inactive Cam Model
Jun 27, 2018
Nopeville
Twitter Username
@rinnrainbo
MFC Username
RinnRainbo
So I have a member of my chat who is a premium and also follows me on my social media. They seemed nice starting out but they want everything for free or discounted. I did a Skype show with them about 2 weeks ago and they didn't even pay me the full amount I asked for. I hesitantly did another Skype show after they finally paid me the remainder they owed me but now they owe for the other one. I already charge a pretty cheap rate (at least I feel like I do) for Skype so long as the person is a regular in my room. He messages me on Snapchat daily asking for exclusive nudes/videos. I tell him no and he tries to guilt me saying, "I can find another model". After about half an hour he gives up and then tries to tell me he'll pay a ridiculous amount of tokens (40 tokens for a video on snapchat). When I told him no today he asked me for other models who would take 40 tokens to help him cum.

I just really need advice on what to do because I would feel kinda bad for blocking him but my no is not getting through to him.

• Hugs
Reactions: paige_orion
Sounds like a douche taking advantage of a new model. He's not worth your time, especially if he doesn't pay anything. And definitely make sure you have the money or tokens before giving anything to members. Unfortunately there are quite a few members who seek out newer models to scam them out of content. Most of us experience being scammed at one point in time. But they either attempt to gaslight you into giving content for free, promise payments at a later time and don't follow through or pay up on alternative sites (not through the cam site) just to refund it back and leave the model unpaid.

Ban the cheapskate and don't look back.

*hugs* Girl, do not feel bad for a single INSTANT. That guy is not only being cheap and rude as hell, but those manipulation games as an extra bonus? That's horrible. Anyone who wants free stuff from you is not a regular or a good friend. They are not interested in supporting your work - they are interested in using you, and getting to enjoy the gifts of your work without bothering to pay you. Or to pay you as little as possible. That is not someone who respects you at all. That's a leech. The fact that he's trying to say he can find another model shows that he knows EXACTLY what he is doing. He is trying to manipulate you, take advantage of your newness, and that's not cool. Even if he was a whale, his behavior would be unacceptable. So the fact that he's treating you so poorly AND trying to get things for free? He's not a good person.

Block him yesterday, lovely. He's shown you how little he values you and your work, so that's not someone you need in your life. And it's funny - when you cut out the leeches and make room for actual supportive regulars, and if you put your foot down on what you feel you deserve and refuse to accept anything less.... That usually brings in the good people, the actual supportive members who become friends and make you feel good. Those are the kind of regulars you deserve.

Also... Reinforcing what Gen said. Never ever ever ever ever give away anything for free. Don't give free shows, don't give free videos, don't give free pics - hell, I'll even say don't give free attention (except to those who have EARNED it), until they pay. When the money is in your hands, you're good to go. But until that moment, their promises to pay are just empty words. And empty promises of "soon" always have a tendency of translating into "never". You'll save yourself a lot of time and energy if you put that into effect now! Because there are tons and tons of leeches out there who will try to get everything for free, who won't hesitate to lie and scheme and manipulate in order to get what they want for as little as possible. They like to target new girls especially. Learning to recognize them - and cut them off ASAP - is one of the most valuable skills any camgirl can learn.

This guy is treating you like shit. Ban his ass. Don't feel bad. Do a little dance and skip when you hit the ban button. Block his stupid, entitled ass everywhere.

Don't worry, he's used to being banned. I bet no one else is willing to put up with his shit either.

I agree with the above. Get your tokens before shows. Don't feel badly about not giving him free content. If he wants it he will pay for it. If he continues to be manipulative ban him... when he says "other model does xyz" you say "then go to model xyz"

Or you can just ban with no explanation whatsoever ever

Reactions: RinnRainbo
I tell him no and he tries to guilt me saying, "I can find another model".

Tell him to go find one then. You are a person, with value, offering something he wants. He can suck it up and give what you are asking, or go find someone else to pester. Don't deal with someone making you feel guilty and having to use up emotional energy on your downtime.

You will find better regulars :D

Tell him to go find one then. You are a person, with value, offering something he wants.

It's kinda funny because I've told him to find someone else before and yet he keeps bugging me. Maybe if he wasn't trying to be so cheap he would actually be able to find someone else. (Sorry I'm still salty from earlier)

Reactions: MollyMidnight
It's kinda funny because I've told him to find someone else before and yet he keeps bugging me. Maybe if he wasn't trying to be so cheap he would actually be able to find someone else. (Sorry I'm still salty from earlier)

I feel like there is a big "Exactly" in order here, haha.
He wants someone to give him what he wants for nothing despite all words and actions telling him that's not okay. He wants someone he can manipulate, and you are worth more than all of that.

Some of these guys get off on the interaction. I'd ban him so he can't even contact you.

So I have a member of my chat who is a premium and also follows me on my social media. They seemed nice starting out but they want everything for free or discounted. I did a Skype show with them about 2 weeks ago and they didn't even pay me the full amount I asked for. I hesitantly did another Skype show after they finally paid me the remainder they owed me but now they owe for the other one. I already charge a pretty cheap rate (at least I feel like I do) for Skype so long as the person is a regular in my room. He messages me on Snapchat daily asking for exclusive nudes/videos. I tell him no and he tries to guilt me saying, "I can find another model". After about half an hour he gives up and then tries to tell me he'll pay a ridiculous amount of tokens (40 tokens for a video on snapchat). When I told him no today he asked me for other models who would take 40 tokens to help him cum.

I just really need advice on what to do because I would feel kinda bad for blocking him but my no is not getting through to him.
Don't feel bad. He's a con-man trying to play on your sympathy. He'll find someone else to scam (sadly).

First money before show a model i trained had the same and told her first money in your account and after that the show if he keeps saying he paid (he was lying) ban the fucker

And just to reiterate for importance! Never do a show or deliver a product until you have been paid or received whatever was agreed upon, like if you have a wishlist. If you take payments through mfc, you’re pretty safe from chargeback but fir things like amazon and such, make sure you have cashed out or received the item first.
Otherwise you will be writing a lot more of these threads and I’m sure you don’t want that

I was thinking about making a wishlist so that is helpful info.

There are other dangers with creating a wish list so make sure to search a bit on here for info. A lot of sites you create wishlists on might leak your address or city. It's usually safer to stick with members sending you e-gift cards to your cam email and you copy and paste the code, do not click any links from members in an email. But like I said, just research and decide what works best for you :)

There are other dangers with creating a wish list so make sure to search a bit on here for info. A lot of sites you create wishlists on might leak your address or city. It's usually safer to stick with members sending you e-gift cards to your cam email and you copy and paste the code, do not click any links from members in an email. But like I said, just research and decide what works best for you :)

Yeah, I already decided that my wishlist and anything else for cam will go to a PO box in another city. I know it doesn't help a whole lot but at least it's something.

Reactions: MollyMidnight
Status
Not open for further replies.