AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Members caring about other member's bussiness with model

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 5, 2016
France
Good Morning!

Did it ever happen to you to get member making comment about somebody else's action (not bad action) in chat?
To be more clear some weeks ago in Jasmin i made a couple of tips not a lot 1 or 2 creds just for fun without asking something in return.
One guy (freechat) started to comment about my tip wasn't big the girl even told him to "f** off".
It happends to me months ago and it happened too with other member tipping.
I don't answer generally as long as i'm not causing trouble in model room nothing is mattering me. But the problem is being more recurrent if it's not tipping it's member asking to other people if they've voted for a model or even telling to other member that they didn't say enough compliment to the model.
How model and member in this case deal with that

I hate those guys. I hate when they want to see something, they encourage other members to tip "for the room." No buddy, if YOU want to see something, you have to pay. Dont expect others to front the bill for you. Sucks that Jasmin doesn't give models the option to ban unruly members.

I'm assuming you mean LiveJasmin? That type of shitty behavior is pretty normal in general, but on LJ it's REALLY bad. Best you can do is hope the model bans him (I'm assuming they can at least do that, even if it's temporary) or find somewhere else to hang if it bugs ya too much.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
I'm not familiar with Jasmin. But I do know that there are some room helpers whom are regulars asked to help moderate the room for models. They could ask/encourage people to tip if there hasn't been any for a while. Also, if a member comes in demanding/asking for something from the model but doesn't tip, they will comment that it's usually "tip with a request".

But, there are those whom ask people to tip because they want to see something. It's easy to pick them out if you're a regular in a room. Others may comment that a model might be "worth more" than a single token/gold/point or whatever the denomination is. However, most models I know are gracious for any tip as they realize not everyone has the same capabilities.

I never seen somebody be a room helper except maybe once.
But, there are those whom ask people to tip because they want to see something. It's easy to pick them out if you're a regular in a room. Others may comment that a model might be "worth more" than a single token/gold/point or whatever the denomination is. However, most models I know are gracious for any tip as they realize not everyone has the same capabilities.

I was thinking about thoses ones especially the "Guys she deserves more".
In fact all guys who are in the "you didn't tip enough" or too "You said she's pretty ? She's more she's goddess, awesome"
In fact the ass lickers are the trouble

If that happens in my room I make sure to tell the tipper that I appreciate ANYTHING they can do because I understand their budget isn't the same as anothers'. Then I address the member who is trying to ride on another person's tip by politely saying that he/she could easily tip a small amount as well which with two people would build a team effort to the same end goal. Make a buddy not an enemy.Ya know?

I never seen somebody be a room helper except maybe once.

I have been in quite a few rooms on CB and MFC where they have room helpers or moderator. Had even been a modertor for a very short time for a model on CB. Didn't care for it, and stopped doing it

I was thinking about thoses ones especially the "Guys she deserves more".
In fact all guys who are in the "you didn't tip enough" or too "You said she's pretty ? She's more she's goddess, awesome"

I'm one whom generally tips openly, and will try to encourage others to join in and help knock out a goal, or something. Just like she mentions here:
Make a buddy not an enemy.Ya know?

In fact the ass lickers are the trouble
Sometimes, it's also the way some people perceive things too. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.