AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Members Demanding I type in PM??

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoddessV

Cam Model
Jul 4, 2020
USA
Still new to MFC and adjusting to the atmosphere. I hate typing. I always answer most questions in PM with typing but the sheer volume of responses is stupid. If members bombard me, I tell them that I will answer most questions verbally. Today I had 2 different guys get pissed because they were tipping me and I didn't know it was for mass PM responses. One was a sub, demanding that I discuss making him my sub in PMs on MFC. Uh, no. Told him his requests are appropriate for a private show where he can ask questions and I can focus on his responses. He got pissed and left.

The second guy kept thinking every response I gave in free chat was to him. He tipped quite a bit and after 5 minutes and me ignoring chat to type basic nonsense like , where I am from, I told him my responses have to be mostly verbal as typing is hard for me (physically can't do it a lot). He got angry and said that is not how he does things and left.

What the hell?? All the men who send PMs and I say tip for response/PM they get rude and swear, call me names, I block. The men who do tip for it seem to think it means they are in a one on one chat now.

How to handle this politely? Or is this just a fluke and most users on MFC aren't total rude assholes (I hope)? If I prefer to talk/answer PM questions out loud, is this poor mfc etiquette?

To clarify, I charge for PMs. I do have them on for premiums when privates are on so ppl can ask questions or set up a show.

Reactions: anabeauty37
I think it is a fluke. The submissive guys can be really high maintenance in particular. They are just extra and need constant attention in order to get off. I ignore it unless it is dead in my room and they usually see themselves out.

As a rule, i don't feel obligated to heavily respond to messages. I hate the sound of click clacking on a keyboard so I would never stay long in a room where the model is typing non-stop so i never want to be that model lol.

When someone tips for it, I give them instant attention and will keep the conversation going in PM until they leave. I want them to get their money's worth. But day 2 and onward, replying at all is at my discretion.

Maybe you can write what you will and won't discuss or cater to in PM on your WB.

Upvote 0
Thank you for responding, that is good advice. Hate the entitlement to my time and attention from the "Pmers" I have at least 10 guys who paid, added me as a friend and use it to say hey and are totally fine with how I do things. I need to remember guys who aren't timewaster or entitled DO exist.

Upvote 0
Those dudes are flukes I agree. I've had a sub tip for PM and tip very little later on but kept wanting me to shower my attention onto him and he even gave me his credit info and workplace number so I could blackmail him. So high maintenance and he eventually just saw himself out. Alot of members are super sweet and nice and proper. Ridiculous of him to say "that's not how I do things" smh

Upvote 0
Old topic i know but, they pm, i ontvreoly cuse they even give 10token for the f pm, so they write in cht room “did u aw my pm?” And i “yes and i cloe right away cause i dont wnt to talk with somone so cheap that 10 tokens for pm maybe bankcorrupt u” seriously those premium are so etf the guests treat me better then premiums...

Reactions: GoddessV
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.