AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Members sneaky fantasy freebies on OnlyFans

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 13, 2021
Hi!

I've realised that many members/fans on my OnlyFans are asking me kinky things and sneakily fulfilling their fantasies for free when I answer. It starts with innocent questions and then they start asking more and more specific things. I don't know how to handle it because I don't want to scare people away but I really don't want to give my time away for free. I don't have that many active fans (I have a free account with locked posts), but should I start charging monthly and for messages? I'm a people pleaser so it's hard for me to know fair boundaries on this topic.

How do you deal with this?

Thanks!

🌻

If you’re open to sexting, you can reply with something like “ooooh I’d love to tell you all about that…” in a free message then you can put your answers to dirty questions in a PPV so they have to unlock to continue the convo. Sexting can actually be pretty lucrative on OF, especially if you work in pics and short teaser clips!

Of course if you’re not interested in those convos that’s perfectly ok too- your page your rules. You can put rules and info like that on a pinned post, and if/when users try to engage in that type of thing you just politely but firmly refer them back to that post.

Last edited:
if someone is asking sexual questions, i always answer them in a ppv for like $2-$5. Sex is my business, and if someone has an issue with me charging to talk sex, that's their problem. You gotta work your messages like free chat. If they are talking to you about something you wouldn't normally share for free, charge them. Like when someone is asking overly sexual questions or dirty talk in free chat, you would normally direct them to a private or tell them to tip.

If you’re open to sexting, you can reply with something like “ooooh I’d love to tell you all about that…” in a free message then you can put your answers to dirty questions in a PPV so they have to unlock to continue the convo. Sexting can actually be pretty lucrative on OF, especially if you work in pics and short teaser clips!

Of course if you’re not interested in those convos that’s perfectly ok too- your page your rules. You can put rules and info like that on a pinned post, and if/when users try to engage in that type of thing you just politely but firmly refer them back to that post.
I use a free account too and this is what I do. I don't like charging for every message but I do charge for anything personalized or sexual.

I do free messaging for a few messages (around 3 or so) but when it turns sexual then I start charging $3 to $10 for every answer, depending on how detailed and usually attach a photo or short audio or video (very short, like 1 minute long).

Usually they will pay it (sometimes by the next day or two) but if they complain about me charging I either ignore, restrict them so I don't have to be bothered with them begging, or if they say it in a rude way I block.

Status
Not open for further replies.