AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Men's Sexy Clothes/Undergarments?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CedricDean

Inactive Cam Model
Jun 14, 2017
Twitter Username
@kinkytranscub
Tumblr Username
kinkytranscub
Streamate Username
kinkytranscub
Chaturbate Username
kinkytranscub
What can a man wear on cam that's the equivalent of lingerie? What underwear or more revealing clothing looks sexy? I'm cool with kinkier stuff or fetishwear, too.

Is part of why I feel limited just because I'm trans? There has to be stuff out there that works and would look masculine on me even though I don't have a dick, right? It'd be great if I had something to wear on my chest that's not a bra or my (very unsexy) binder lol.

So I am totally uneducated here and trying not to be offensive, let me preface this. I don't know what your style is and whether you like more butchy stuff or lean androgynous.

What about doing some glam, androgynous outfits? Like David Bowie, Marc Bolan, Rozz Williams type stuff. You don't have to do lingerie necessarily and there are bodysuits, etc. with easy access for parts if you do hardcore in public. I think adro-glam would look absolutely fantastic, set you apart, and give you a lot to work with.

I mean, you could always look up sexy dudes on google. I personally like men in nice t shirts that hug their biceps and stuff. But it's really up to you. Look at other sexy dudes and find out what you like and what looks best on you. Best of luck!

Reactions: CedricDean
I am not sure guys usually have sexy lingerie that covers the chest region - it all seems to be boxers and briefs when it comes to undergarments! BUT that doesn't mean you can't play with sexy over-garments, y'know? I really like the suggestions above. Like Luna said - a nice tight tank-top that shows off the biceps and shoulders can look absolutely stellar (I have a weakness for shoulders, so I might be a little biased, sorry!). It's more of a sporty look, so I'm not sure if that's your style or not! But it's simple, covers the chest, and looks yummy!

I know body suits made out of latex can be pretty popular in the fetish world - same with fishnet shirts. I know some ladies really adore the look of a man in a white button up shirt and a tie - that's sexy as hell. But underneath it, a simple undershirt and boxer-briefs is as masculine as I can think of! Sexy but simple. I do think it is a little unfair that men don't have all of the fun lingerie options that the ladies do! We have so many options! But it's definitely not the case for men!

Thanks everybody! I got a few boxers, tanks, and tees last night, and I really like the way they look on me. I think you're right, I'll have to be a little more creative than I was expecting, but that's a good thing. Mesh and fishnets seem really interesting; I'll have to do some shopping around!
@Metal_Bat , do you use Amazon, or is there a sex toy company that does wishlists? I've heard iffy things about Amazon for privacy and sex toy safety concerns.

Thanks everybody! I got a few boxers, tanks, and tees last night, and I really like the way they look on me. I think you're right, I'll have to be a little more creative than I was expecting, but that's a good thing. Mesh and fishnets seem really interesting; I'll have to do some shopping around!
@Metal_Bat , do you use Amazon, or is there a sex toy company that does wishlists? I've heard iffy things about Amazon for privacy and sex toy safety concerns.

Yea you definitely need a PO box if you're gonna do wishlist homie. I'm enjoying the wishlist so far but it's a bit of a pain to set up

Status
Not open for further replies.