AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Menu pricing for a new model?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 16, 2020
Charleston, SC
onlyfans.com
Twitter Username
@janiestars1
Chaturbate Username
janiestars
Hey! So I recently started camming and a guy that's becoming a regular suggested making a menu for activities. I did and found that I made less than without it because people weren't willing to buy. I was hoping someone could help me out with pricing. I'm terrified that I'm overcharging and won't make any tips. I took a tip menu off google (which of course I can't find anymore) and just like halved the prices for various stuff because their menu seemed really pricey. If someone could give me a hand that would be AMAZING.

I like 45+ second flash prices 2 for 99 tokens like 47 boobs, 48 ass, 49 pussy. Then 33 tokens for dice. I think making people feel like they are getting a deal while trying to get all the tokens is the best approach. If you do 51 tokens for flash they can't buy 2, some people do that kind of thing on purpose in hopes that by buying extra tokens they will spend them on the same model but I don't personally think thats a better approach. For example lets say a model sells their snap at a low price of 199 tokens its more likely to sell than one set at 201 tokens but the one selling for 201 tokens is hoping that they buy 500 tokens and that they will spend the remaining 299 tokens on them but personally I find the 199 token approach performs better.

From what i've seen about half of all token purchases are for 100 and 200 token amounts so I suggest building the tip menu to squeeze out those amounts but of course have something in there for the bigger spenders to purchase as well.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
I like 45+ second flash prices 2 for 99 tokens like 47 boobs, 48 ass, 49 pussy. Then 33 tokens for dice. I think making people feel like they are getting a deal while trying to get all the tokens is the best approach. If you do 51 tokens for flash they can't buy 2, some people do that kind of thing on purpose in hopes that by buying extra tokens they will spend them on the same model but I don't personally think thats a better approach. For example lets say a model sells their snap at a low price of 199 tokens its more likely to sell than one set at 201 tokens but the one selling for 201 tokens is hoping that they buy 500 tokens and that they will spend the remaining 299 tokens on them but personally I find the 199 token approach performs better.

From what i've seen about half of all token purchases are for 100 and 200 token amounts so I suggest building the tip menu to squeeze out those amounts but of course have something in there for the bigger spenders to purchase as well.
Thanks so much!! This is really helpful!

Upvote 0
There isn't really a right or wrong way to price your menu, and you can continually adjust your prices as you cam and figure things out. My only suggestion is to make sure you have a wide range of tip menu options based on price, something low so even those without the most disposable income can participate, and also something for the bigger spenders.

Upvote 0
Hey! So I recently started camming and a guy that's becoming a regular suggested making a menu for activities. I did and found that I made less than without it because people weren't willing to buy. I was hoping someone could help me out with pricing. I'm terrified that I'm overcharging and won't make any tips. I took a tip menu off google (which of course I can't find anymore) and just like halved the prices for various stuff because their menu seemed really pricey. If someone could give me a hand that would be AMAZING.

Hey :)
Look if you feel right and you saw thats works better for you without a tip menu than do not make one . No matter what others make or say , or what members told you to do , you just do your show your way .

If you still decide to do a tip menu then make the prices as you like , as you consider it will make people tip and make you feel satisfyed with what you get .

Reactions: janiestars
Upvote 0
I like to have a tip menu for stuff like flashes so guys know that I can't do it for 1 or 2 tokens. Also having the lovense tip vibe has been super helpful in getting more interaction with my chatters!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.