AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Merry Christmas ACF and Friends

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 14, 2011
It was to be a grandiose camstory video with an operatic dominatrix pivoting on one foot while a fat bearded man in drag turned large slow circles around her at the end of a leash on a bike that flashed alternatively ACF and the names of forum members in christmas lights as she cracked a whip and sang out the names as they appeared at every rotation, but you will have to settle for this, maybe next year!
Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to you as well. :eek:ccasion-xmas:

Maybe it's just be me... but it seems most of your recent posts start out with some variation of lame excuses about how you are so busy with this or that to fully give your attention to what you're posting and you will somehow manage to find time in your overly dramatic, hectic life to return and add more substance to your typical blathering that strikes your fancy at the moment.

:twocents-02cents:

Merry Christmas to both the both of you and all the rest of my ACF friends :eek:ccasion-santa: !

Bocefish, it seems like lately all your recent posts have all been some variation of things you hate and complaining about them (except my flower thread!). :twocents-02cents:

And you know what? I've grown to really like and appreciate you for it. Keep on keeping on into next year.

Attachments

• 23624.jpeg
    23624.jpeg
    524.5 KB · Views: 72
Reactions: ACFFAN69
Merry day after christmas guys !!

Bocefish said:
Merry Christmas to you as well. :eek:ccasion-xmas:

Maybe it's just be me... but it seems most of your recent posts start out with some variation of lame excuses about how you are so busy with this or that to fully give your attention to what you're posting and you will somehow manage to find time in your overly dramatic, hectic life to return and add more substance to your typical blathering that strikes your fancy at the moment.
I think you have it mostly right. I would argue that there have been many such post, but not so many as to be most. As to the "overly dramatic" question, let me answer with another quote,
"All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players."
And, it matters not in time what blathering we resist or do, because it all flows through our insignificant tributary into the sweeping torrent of oblivion, adrift on times tick. Our hope might be no better than to avoid bitter rapids and angers eddies, to make course marked by love and kindness, currents both happy and calm, strengthened by any carried upon it to our passage.

Macbeth's aim is not pointed, but rather speaks of the all encompassing condition of mankind's fleeting time. And, I post it likewise, that it included all, not least its poster.

Reactions: ACFFAN69
Status
Not open for further replies.