AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Message threads have disappeared

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 13, 2020
Florida, USA
Yesterday everything was fine. Today, when I go to my messages, many of my message threads are gone. And for some that remain, when I click on their profile link from within the message thread, it just goes to a “oops something went wrong” page.

Pure speculation, but I message with mostly Ukrainian and Russian models. Does this have to do with that? Or is it just a bug?

I have message threads with US and Colombian models that are still there with active profile links.

I can provide examples, if necessary.

ETA: when I try sending a message to the ones that are still there, the message does not send.

It looks to me like SM has shut off Russian models' rooms. They all just go to "Oops Something Went Wrong" page, even when I go to the direct URL.

Is anybody else seeing this - or heard anything about it? I tried on iPhone today and now Windows PC tonight with same results.

Dammit!

One of the last messages I got yesterday was from a Russian and said something along the lines of, "If you suddenly lose me, find me in Google by searching for <search term>. This is way against their TOS and I know she would NEVER blatantly do this without good reason. 🤔

Upvote 0
It looks to me like SM has shut off Russian models' rooms. They all just go to "Oops Something Went Wrong" page, even when I go to the direct URL.

Is anybody else seeing this - or heard anything about it? I tried on iPhone today and now Windows PC tonight with same results.

Yes, I am getting the same error message for Russian models.
I don't think there's been any official communication from Streamate about this. Does anybody have more detail?

Upvote 0
Streamate isnt commenting publicly, but i speculate the accounts have been temporarily disabled. They can easily be reinstated so they are not deleted forever. With monday being business day, the site probably made an internal temporary decision until payment methods are available again.

Upvote 0
Hi!

I came here to find answers for the same question. I also lost half of my favorites. But there are still russians left. So this is not a general issue. But what I remember: The ones that are gone now, made wrong statements about their true country. Some claimed to be from Poland, others from Ukraine or other eastern countries. But in fact they all were broadcasting from Russia. So may that be the reason?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.