AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Message you tip on your own risc

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 4, 2022
Hello my name is sonia and i have a littel problem and i hope some one from the forum can help me with .Im streaming on chaturbate my thumbs up are 28 the rate is green 100% nu thumbs down and still if i look for my name i see this message ,,warning this broadcaster have a low satisfaction rate you tip on your own risc,, and i don t understand way and what can i do ? I am part time on cb but every day when i am online i have my memers that come and tip i don t understand what is happening can some one pls help me with this thk

Hello my name is sonia and i have a littel problem and i hope some one from the forum can help me with .Im streaming on chaturbate my thumbs up are 28 the rate is green 100% nu thumbs down and still if i look for my name i see this message ,,warning this broadcaster have a low satisfaction rate you tip on your own risc,, and i don t understand way and what can i do ? I am part time on cb but every day when i am online i have my memers that come and tip i don t understand what is happening can some one pls help me with this thk
Please provide your username or ticket number so I may pass it along to our Support team

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.