AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC and Lovense

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Badkittykylie

Inactive Cam Model
Mar 24, 2014
nevada
www.streamate.com
Twitter Username
@badkittykylie
MFC Username
badkittykylie
Streamate Username
badkittykylie
Hi! So I’m new to MFC and just switched from SM. I got my lovense connected to myfreecams with my desk top and the lovense connect app. when setting up tip amounts it gave me an option to create image. My question is what do I do with that image? There was an HTML option to save the tip menu and since I’m new to HTML I’m confused what to do with it. Do I copy and paste it into MFC share or my whiteboard or chat? Or can it be used for all of those things or am I going about this totally wrong. Thanks for your help!

I use both MFC and Lovense, but I use OBS or ManyCams as my broadcaster. Unfortunately, you can't use any plugins or add-ons if you're using the Web Broadcaster. I don't use the images Lovense provides since it's really basic and can be hard to read if you need to make it small, which you probably will have to so it doesn't cover your whole cam feed.

I recommend going to the Themes page in the Lovense Extension settings on the Lovense Browser and finding an interactive one to use. This shows the info a little bit clearer like token price, time, levels, etc. It can also show whose tip your toy is responding to and sometimes any games that you've activated through Lovense Extension. Once you find one you like, click Activate. If you're using OBS as your broadcaster, make sure you have the Lovense Toolset downloaded and installed. There should automatically be a "Lovense Video Feedback" source. This should automatically show what it needs to show once your toy/s are connected. When you're broadcasting, make sure you're using the Lovense Browser to log into the camsite so the toy becomes responsive to the tips.

If you decide to stick with the image, add another source and choose Image, not Browser like highlighted below. Make a nickname for it to identify it easier under Create New and hit OK. Upload your photo and then you can manipulate it and place it wherever you want it on your feed. Then you're done!

Screen Shot 2020-11-13 at 12.07.47 PM.png

Let me know if this helps!

Upvote 2
I use both MFC and Lovense, but I use OBS or ManyCams as my broadcaster. Unfortunately, you can't use any plugins or add-ons if you're using the Web Broadcaster. I don't use the images Lovense provides since it's really basic and can be hard to read if you need to make it small, which you probably will have to so it doesn't cover your whole cam feed.

Hello poisonpeach_

I recommend you to check our software SplitCam - it's new and free multi-streaming software work with Lovense plugin too here you can find more info

Here you can find video how to connect and work with Splitcam-Lovense Toolset:
https://splitcam.com/help/video-tutorials/how-to-add-a-lovense-toy-to-your-stream

I hope it will be helpful.
Thank You

Upvote 0
Reactions: SplitCam
Upvote 0

I recommend going to the Themes page in the Lovense Extension settings on the Lovense Browser and finding an interactive one to use. This shows the info a little bit clearer like token price, time, levels, etc. It can also show whose tip your toy is responding to and sometimes any games that you've activated through Lovense Extension. Once you find one you like, click Activate. If you're using OBS as your broadcaster, make sure you have the Lovense Toolset downloaded and installed. There should automatically be a "Lovense Video Feedback" source. This should automatically show what it needs to show once your toy/s are connected. When you're broadcasting, make sure you're using the Lovense Browser to log into the camsite so the toy becomes responsive to the tips.

If you decide to stick with the image, add another source and choose Image, not Browser like highlighted below. Make a nickname for it to identify it easier under Create New and hit OK. Upload your photo and then you can manipulate it and place it wherever you want it on your feed. Then you're done!

View attachment 86176

Thank you so much for the detailed response! I actually got it working great with the lovense extension. I downloaded the lovense browser originally and liked that ..but switched to the chrome lovense extension to try it out. My only issue is when I was to use the wheel source from Charles bot, having lovense menu on my screen seems to interfere with it somehow. the lovense menu is on the right side of the screen and wheel is supposed to show up on the left when someone spins. It works sometimes and sometimes it doesn’t. Charles bot always notifies be of the prize but the fans can’t see it sometimes. I’m wondering if I should switch back to lovense browser rather then the chrome extension ...and it will start work correctly?

Upvote 0
Thank you so much for the detailed response! I actually got it working great with the lovense extension. I downloaded the lovense browser originally and liked that ..but switched to the chrome lovense extension to try it out. My only issue is when I was to use the wheel source from Charles bot, having lovense menu on my screen seems to interfere with it somehow. the lovense menu is on the right side of the screen and wheel is supposed to show up on the left when someone spins. It works sometimes and sometimes it doesn’t. Charles bot always notifies be of the prize but the fans can’t see it sometimes. I’m wondering if I should switch back to lovense browser rather then the chrome extension ...and it will start work correctly?
I completely forgot about the extension. I like using Safari and I tried out the Chrome extension for a while but everything I had/used was on Safari and it was just too big of a hassle. I'm glad it worked for you though!

I don't think it's supposed to really show? It did that to me too even when I didn't realize it was activated. You and they will get notified of the prizes like you said, but I think that's all you can really do? Unfortunately, I don't have a more solid answer for you, but if you'd like, I've seen some girls design their own physical prize wheels they keep in the background. Some girls aren't too busy right away so they do that and physically spin it for whoever tips specifically for the prize wheel. Just a suggestion but I definitely lean more towards digital since you'll have more free time (and hands) to do your entertaining ;) I hope this was helpful!

Upvote 0
I completely forgot about the extension. I like using Safari and I tried out the Chrome extension for a while but everything I had/used was on Safari and it was just too big of a hassle. I'm glad it worked for you though!

I don't think it's supposed to really show? It did that to me too even when I didn't realize it was activated. You and they will get notified of the prizes like you said, but I think that's all you can really do? Unfortunately, I don't have a more solid answer for you, but if you'd like, I've seen some girls design their own physical prize wheels they keep in the background. Some girls aren't too busy right away so they do that and physically spin it for whoever tips specifically for the prize wheel. Just a suggestion but I definitely lean more towards digital since you'll have more free time (and hands) to do your entertaining ;) I hope this was helpful!
Yes I have a big wheel too and love it! It’s just one of those things where I got the digital wheel to work a few times and now i want it allll the time haha, but yes I’ll prob just settle for my old fashioned physical wheel 😂 never tried the spiltcam tool set too but maybe I’ll give that a whirl too. Thanks!

Upvote 0

View attachment 86176

Thanks for this. I recently asked if the Web Broadcaster had the ability to connect Lush 2. I shoulda just dug around a bit more lol.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.