AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC Automatically Records Public Cam

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 29, 2018
So, for my fellow camgirls, I found a site that records all public chats. Like everything. And for myself, its impossible for someone to record every single cam of myself so i asked my friend to make one and broadcast for a few mins. Sure enough, hers was recorded and she had like two guests, no premium. I find it disturbing but i dont mind showing my face cause a girl got bills to pay. I just wanted to let others know. Heres the link:
[link removed by admin]

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wat?!
  • Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: AllyVixen and Lelo1
MFC is not doing it. There are bots that auto record public chat on most/all cam sites. Take some time to read other threads about this here at ACF and elsewhere.

Upvote 0
MFC is not doing it. There are bots that auto record public chat on most/all cam sites. Take some time to read other threads about this here at ACF and elsewhere.
I have my doubts that MFC doesn't have fingerprints on this.
I'm not convinced that MFC's hands are completely clean on this. I occasionally do DMCA takedowns for some of my friends. When I discovered one of these sites, I signed up for a month to try to see what is going on. I discovered that my friends' time online was recorded and edited perfectly. Every time they took even the shortest break, the recording stopped. And every time they came back, the recording started back up immediately. There were no screens saying that the model will be back shortly or any of the messages like that. Not only that, I couldn't find a single model that was not being recorded. All of the recordings were perfect quality, no breaks like I occasionally experience when my connection gets interrupted for some reason. There were literally millions of recordings, all "submitted" by the same person. I'm no computer genius but it seems to me that whoever is doing the recording has huge bandwidth and can connect simultaneously to every model who is online. It seems logical to me that this could be best accomplished with a direct feed to the cam site. That would have to be given by the site.

Reactions: AllyVixen
Upvote 0
I have my doubts that MFC doesn't have fingerprints on this.

I'm not convinced that MFC's hands are completely clean on this. I occasionally do DMCA takedowns for some of my friends. When I discovered one of these sites, I signed up for a month to try to see what is going on. I discovered that my friends' time online was recorded and edited perfectly. Every time they took even the shortest break, the recording stopped. And every time they came back, the recording started back up immediately. There were no screens saying that the model will be back shortly or any of the messages like that. Not only that, I couldn't find a single model that was not being recorded. All of the recordings were perfect quality, no breaks like I occasionally experience when my connection gets interrupted for some reason. There were literally millions of recordings, all "submitted" by the same person. I'm no computer genius but it seems to me that whoever is doing the recording has huge bandwidth and can connect simultaneously to every model who is online. It seems logical to me that this could be best accomplished with a direct feed to the cam site. That would have to be given by the site.
It’s bots that are constantly recording the feed, when the public feed stops, it stops, etc. MFC does not record and post our shit. If anything ever looks like it is coming right from MFC, it’s affiliates on crackrevenue.

https://wiki.myfreecams.com/wiki/DMCA_Information_for_Models

Upvote 0
Amber, given the number of these threads that keep getting created, would it be helpful if there's a sticky created in each of the areas? Or, one thread that's linked across different sub-forums?

Just a thought in that people might see that, read it, and not post the same threads over and over and over again to which you or others won't have to keep responding to? :)

Then again, it might not since some people fire off a thread without even looking...

Upvote 0
Reactions: veggiebabyy
Upvote 0
So, for my fellow camgirls

Heres the link

I signed up

millions of recordings

All of the recordings were perfect quality

recorded and edited perfectly.

You seem to be doing a really good job of promoting them. :dead:

I've never herd of a cam model ever signing up for a pricey site. They're clearly scum, with no morals. They put lifes at risk. They sell illegal content. You really can't trust them. Piracy sites in general have a long history of intentionally and or accidentally serving out viruses, malware, spyware, stealing credit cards, extortion, extra.

Upvote 0
I just found these of myself..I think there were 3 different sites. I reported every one of them. I looked up a friend of mine, and sure enough, every one of her broadcasts were recorded and on there too. I find it pretty disturbing that people are paying for live feeds of cams on this scummy site and are probably not coming in to tip the models. I had considered dropping my moniker that I use for my username for MFC, but I found these so easily that I changed my mind, just so I could search it up with no problem since it's so unique that I'm the only result. I hope they get taken down.

• Sorry to hear that.
Upvote 0
You seem to be doing a really good job of promoting them. :dead:

I've never herd of a cam model ever signing up for a pricey site. They're clearly scum, with no morals. They put lifes at risk. They sell illegal content. You really can't trust them. Piracy sites in general have a long history of intentionally and or accidentally serving out viruses, malware, spyware, stealing credit cards, extortion, extra.

Your dishonest editing of my comments tells me that you are not smart enough to get my point. Why would I do DMCA takedowns @nocharge if I was promoting those sites? I was simply pointing out that the overwhelming quantity of the recordings and the quality of the edits suggests to me that the camsites might be complicit in the piracy. If you are going to quote me, do it in the context in which I made my statements.

Upvote 0
Your dishonest editing of my comments tells me that you are not smart enough to get my point. Why would I do DMCA takedowns @nocharge if I was promoting those sites? I was simply pointing out that the overwhelming quantity of the recordings and the quality of the edits suggests to me that the camsites might be complicit in the piracy. If you are going to quote me, do it in the context in which I made my statements.

@Boerman are you the masked @MASKEDDANDY ? Because I didn't quote your post, I quoted 'MASKEDDANDY'. I don't think I've ever quoted 'Boerman'. But I could totally be wrong.

I was simply pointing out that the overwhelming quantity of the recordings and the quality of the edits.

I'm just not use to models telling me how great a piracy sites is.
Especially when when the quality of the pirated videos is sub par.
It just seemed strange me.
To me it's like dominos telling me about how great round table pizza is. With their fresh mouthwatering toppings, thin flakey crust, and amazing bread twists that are to die for.

It it seems unfair, I'm sorry. I'm just stating to me it seemed suspicious, out of place.
I could totally be wrong.

Upvote 0
@Boerman are you the masked @MASKEDDANDY ? Because I didn't quote your post, I quoted 'MASKEDDANDY'. I don't think I've ever quoted 'Boerman'. But I could totally be wrong.
It's pretty clear both were quoted in your post.

But aside from that, the argument is silly. Yeah, even mentioning a site that has pirated material can be seen as advertising for them. And even more aside from that, I've already stated how the material gets posted to these sorts of sites, so not sure why it's still up for discussion.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Upvote 0
Oke buddies, I am like panicking and I hope someone replies me here. I found 3 different sites that are recording my camera all the time when I go online on MFC. Like real good quality record. I sent an email to MFC yesterday complaining that they have my records after I stream. MFC replied that they cannot control who records my camera, ok I understand this point. I just wanna know if any model had the same issue and how to make this shitty sites to stop recording my streams ?? arghhhh

Upvote 0
Oke buddies, I am like panicking and I hope someone replies me here. I found 3 different sites that are recording my camera all the time when I go online on MFC. Like real good quality record. I sent an email to MFC yesterday complaining that they have my records after I stream. MFC replied that they cannot control who records my camera, ok I understand this point. I just wanna know if any model had the same issue and how to make this shitty sites to stop recording my streams ?? arghhhh

Its happening to everyone- not just an MFC problem. The bigger issue is most of these sites are not based in the US so they do not have to comply with our DMCA take down notices. [So I've been told]

Upvote 0
Oke I just found out that any site I go my camera is recorded. For example: last year I tried to stream on chaturbate for like 1 day and YES there is this record on the piracy site. The thing is: I think someone attached something to my computer or ID I dont know ...... all I know iis that it is not mfc or chaturbate's fault. Something is just attached to my camera and I have anti virus but I just dont know what to do lol

Upvote 0
Oke I just found out that any site I go my camera is recorded. For example: last year I tried to stream on chaturbate for like 1 day and YES there is this record on the piracy site. The thing is: I think someone attached something to my computer or ID I dont know ...... all I know iis that it is not mfc or chaturbate's fault. Something is just attached to my camera and I have anti virus but I just dont know what to do lol
It's bots set to auto-record as soon as you go live on these public show sites.

Upvote 0
Hello Amber,
Well I subscribed to one of these sites in order to remove my video or at least have control on them (the website pretend that recordings are "to help model having content", so you can make a profile and have the hand on them).
When I wanna delete some videos they litteraly say that "MFC does not allow this action". I sent an email about that to MFC and will wait but I think they won't answer. I really am sure that they are totally OK with the recordings and more than OK!

Upvote 0
Hello Amber,
Well I subscribed to one of these sites in order to remove my video or at least have control on them (the website pretend that recordings are "to help model having content", so you can make a profile and have the hand on them).
When I wanna delete some videos they litteraly say that "MFC does not allow this action". I sent an email about that to MFC and will wait but I think they won't answer. I really am sure that they are totally OK with the recordings and more than OK!
I believe I may know what site you're talking about, and no, they are not associated with MFC whatsoever. They say that because they're mad at MFC for not wanting to "team up" so to speak, so they make mention of them to try to trick people. Which almost worked on you.

Upvote 0
I believe I may know what site you're talking about, and no, they are not associated with MFC whatsoever. They say that because they're mad at MFC for not wanting to "team up" so to speak, so they make mention of them to try to trick people. Which almost worked on you.
You mean 100 % worked :haha:
I may be too naive for the camming world :p
But I am still wondering why MFC never answer about this website though

Upvote 0
But I am still wondering why MFC never answer about this website though
What do you mean? Like, you can't get the vids taken down? Because the pirate/host site has a vengeance.

Upvote 0
hmmm anyone has had this happen? i email chaurbate about videos of me. they said they was gonna take them down. i look at site a day later they was gone. i checked again a few hours later same videos are back what the fuck. how??? i mean i was not naked but it's still wrong.

edit ops this is not chaturbate forum sorry.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Yah many piracy sites don't respect DMCA.

Some times you can get piracy sites to take down stuff by harassing them. As in, reporting them to their advertisers.

CB can do DMCA on google search results, so at least they don't show up on google search results.

It can also be risky to visit piracy sites. I mean some of them server viruses, try to still cookies, extra.

• Helpful!
Upvote 0
hmmm anyone has had this happen? i email chaurbate about videos of me. they said they was gonna take them down. i look at site a day later they was gone. i checked again a few hours later same videos are back what the fuck. how??? i mean i was not naked but it's still wrong.

edit ops this is not chaturbate forum sorry.
It's ok the same thing happens on every cam site that has public free chat. It's done automatically by recording/posting bots, and it's really hard (or impossible, honestly) to keep up with them.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.