AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC Blank Profile CSS Template.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingMarti

Cam Model
Jul 9, 2017
Romania
kingmarti.com
Twitter Username
@KingMartiCam
MFC Username
King_marti
Streamate Username
Thekingmarti
Chaturbate Username
KingMarti
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000252053/KingMarti/
So I decided I am going to go ahead and soon I will be offering profile and graphics services.

Until then I have just uploaded a css file to my new github that will clear all the MFC profile data and give you a blank page to start from. You just need to copy and paste the css into the css section of your profile and you will have a completely blank page to build from. Hope you guys find it helpful, I tried to comment everything up so you can edit it as you need without too much messing about, so it should be pretty straight forward :)

As I get more profile components done I'll add some of those in to as separate files.

KingMarti's Github

If you find some info on your profile it hasn't cleared, either post it here or open an issue on github and I will take a look at it

Just pushed a an update on the blacking css template, noticed a bug where it was hiding changes, also re worked some of the css and added extra comments to make it easier to read.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.