AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC cam model of 4 years and I still struggle?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 21, 2014
Hi I am needing help as to what am I doing wrong on MF. I love mfc it has a lot of potential for a good income. I will start with saying I do not believe I am ugly which on this I have come to find out looks really do not matter.I have a logitech 920 studio lighting and a good computer. I make videos offer kik I do flashes. Now I do not do games or cum shows only because I cant get guys to want to join in. There is one thing and maybe that is what is hurting me is I allow pm's bec I am afraid to miss out on a potential follower. I get so confused and run in circles. I want to make it on mfc. My cam score have never made it over 2500. Now when I offer kik or snap these guys want to chat ALL DAY LONG...and then they stop tipping after they have paid there lifetime membership this makes me mad.Also EVERYONE wants to PM never chat in the room even my followers and sometimes it is too much they get upset if I dont respond quick enough.Now when I turn off pms the guys get mad and go away. So my biggest question is what am I doing wrong??? I have a great attitude and I never beg hell I dont even ask to tip really unless there sitting there going on n on. Also how many hours do I need to be on cam to gain followers? HELP ME PLEASE

2500 is pretty successful for MFC! I've never been in your room. So, I can't comment on specifics, but it sounds like spending less time with PMs would be beneficial. I haven't been on MFC in a long while, but whenever I had someone chatting in a PM about something that would be just as well spoken about in chat, I would just answer them verbally. Less typing and more talking is usually a good thing!

Are these people who are PM'ing you and taking up all your attention tipping for it or are you just hoping they will tip eventually?

I feel like the best advice I can give any models is, do what you want to do and don't do things you don't want to. It's up to you to figure out how to tweek things and make that profitable but if you are miserable and over whelmed with things that are not earning you money... well that's just not ever going to put you out on top.

The number one best thing I ever did was stop worrying about what members would like and started worrying about what I enjoy doing. The members who like me for my personal traits are going to enjoy just about anything that makes those qualities shine.

Watching an unhappy/overwhelmed model is very awkward and uncomfortable.

Are these people who are PM'ing you and taking up all your attention tipping for it or are you just hoping they will tip eventually?

I feel like the best advice I can give any models is, do what you want to do and don't do things you don't want to. It's up to you to figure out how to tweek things and make that profitable but if you are miserable and over whelmed with things that are not earning you money... well that's just not ever going to put you out on top.

The number one best thing I ever did was stop worrying about what members would like and started worrying about what I enjoy doing. The members who like me for my personal traits are going to enjoy just about anything that makes those qualities shine.

Watching an unhappy/overwhelmed model is very awkward and uncomfortable.
No they dont tip for I just hope that they will

Thanks ladies and no they arent tipping for it I just hold my breath and think just maybe they will I am getting the I am broke I have spent way too much money on here or I only come here to make friends I normally dont tip kinda guys what am I even to say to that I get lost and do not want to sound like a total money hog but for most of us it is money but ofc fun as well but if were not getting tipped ofc were not having any fun? Am I right?

Thanks ladies and no they arent tipping for it I just hold my breath and think just maybe they will I am getting the I am broke I have spent way too much money on here or I only come here to make friends I normally dont tip kinda guys what am I even to say to that I get lost and do not want to sound like a total money hog but for most of us it is money but ofc fun as well but if were not getting tipped ofc were not having any fun? Am I right?
Ignore them and at the slightest moment they seem to be a negative to the chatroom, ban them.

If they say they are there to make friends not tip they aren't respecting you're career choice nor all the effort you've put in to make it successful. In other words, they aren't respecting you. Anyone that doesn't respect you doesn't deserve your respect, time or attention.

It has nothing to do with being a money hog. You are an entertainer. A good one that does this professionally. You should expect people that enjoy your entertainment to pay you, at least every so often. You wouldn't call any other professional a money hog for expecting their clients to pay them. In a sense you're de-valuing your product by putting up with someone that says they will never tip you. That will send a message of your worth to your regulars that do respect you.

Granted, this is the opinion of a member not a model, so take it with a grain of salt.

Last edited:
first of all is getting a pay check greedy? of course not.. camming is the same. explain on your profile that you snap chat and kik are not a guaranty if you don't reepct the rules you get deleted. give every one a 30 day windows and say you purge all you contacts on snap and kik and everyone will have to start over.
mind you I am a member not a model
empower yourself

I only come here to make friends I normally dont tip
everyone comes to myfreecams to make friends so is not like is anything new or unusual about him(even if he obviously thinks it is) - but some are actually real friends (the guys who tip) and others are just moochers (the guys who never tip)
In friendships is like - i buy you coffee you buy the movie- do i need to explain what a friendship is?
when a model puts on music and a bikini and dances for her friend to make him feel better and lift his mood then the least he can do is buy her a drink (with the tip) because after all this dancing she can be thirsty...

and then and only then this is real friendship

hi, another old timer here from mfc... I have watched "PM room suicide" so many times i cant even begin to count them. Personally, if i go in a room and see the girl focused on PM's or more lately, texting on her phone in a trance, I'm gone. Keep the interactions verbal in chat. Theres no reason to worry about getting a follower that doesn't tip and just wants to keep you in PM to say what needs to be said in public to keep your chat active. If walkthroughs see the chat moving and active, they know you will respond and they are more likely to join in. Tips come more easily when they feel a part of the room. You also need to take charge of the room. Make them aware this is your job. For instance, "its been xx minutes and I haven't had any tips. I need your help guys if you want me to stay and be a success here." As far as the snap and kik thing or even twitter... it should be known this isn't their personal leash to get you to reply. You are an entertainer, you are their "i know her" brush with fame so to speak. Yes, they will chat as long as you permit. Perhaps let it be known that active tipping participants in the daily room get priority treatment offline IF you have time. the fact that you have survived this long and have pushed the 2500 mark says that you do have the right stuff. Its a matter of cultivating the right folks into fans. Good luck.
[you might also want to add a link to your mfc room or bio on your profile here.]

Status
Not open for further replies.